41.

sorry for any mistakes.

Azura Serenity James.
Night before Grand Opening.

"Be quiet." Kyaire bent down whispering in my ear.

"I can't." I whined, feeling him hitting my spot repeatedly.

"I feel yo shit gripping my dick." He said lowly, slowing down his strokes.

He started giving me slow, deep strokes as I felt his dick jump inside me. I clenched my walls around him more as I started throwing it back.

"I'm finna nut Z." He groaned, as he kept going at a steady pace.

"Ky— keep going." I said, starting to breathe heavier.

I felt my orgasm building up, and he kept pushing himself deeper inside of me, while he was gripping my neck.

I moved up, pulling his dick out.

"Unt unt, don't pull my dick out, take it." He grabbed my hips.

"Kyaire." I moaned, positioning myself back in front of him, and reaching to push him inside of me.

"Azura you better take this shit." He smacked my ass, and started stroking.

"Right there bae." I started grinding on his dick more.

He bent down, whispering in my ear, "Where you want me to nut at?"

"Kyaire." I moaned as he went deeper.

"You gone give me my daughter?" He kissed my neck.

"Ahh—" I got cut off by him going deeper and grinding into me, "Yes yes."

Not too long after, I came and I felt him nut inside of me. He flipped me over and bent down kissing me. I watched as he kissed down my stomach and kissed on my thighs; he began eating me out while fingering me.

He licked up and down my lips, while he sucked on my clit. I bit my lip trying not to be so loud from the pleasure. He lifted up, rubbing his dick against my entrance making me go even crazier.

I leaned up, pushing his dick inside of me and he started to grind inside of me picking up the pace. He bent down giving me slow sloppy kisses while stroking.

"Nice of y'all to join us." Rah looked us up and down.

"What we miss?" I asked, putting my feet in the pool.

"Nothing much best—"

"Hopefully not your period." Ro shook his head.

"That's definitely happening." Kyaire laughed, sitting at the table, rolling up.

"Y'all can go to hell, I'll be on the first flight of stairs." I shook my head.

"Azura, I will kill you." Kyaire looked up at me, "Don't even play with your life like that."

"That's tuff, glad the mother of my child didn't think of that." Saint shook his head.

"Who said I didn't?" Kaliyah chuckled.

"You know what, wait til' my son get here. I'll address that then." Saint nodded.

"I'm kidding James, just vibe baby daddy." Kaliyah laughed.

"Damn she don't even love you no mo Saint, she call you baby daddy while you call her the mother of yo child." Kyaire shook his head.