45.

sorry for any mistakes.

Raheem Marquel Harris.

"Autumn just let me know that Azura woke now." Ro announced.

"Bet, we gone handle this shit later tonight." Meer nodded, "I gotta go see my sister."

"Set that play Ro." Saint nodded, as I started the car.

"Why I always gotta do the shit— you know what nevermind." He smacked his lips, and mumbled, "Ti'ed of this weird ass bitch."

"Should have never fucked her weird ass with yo weird ass." I snickered, and pulled off.

"A'ight na, don't judge me. Looks can be deceiving." He shrugged.

"This dumb ass nigga." Saint laughed.

"They really can, you see the muhfucka thats carrying my child." Meer shook his head, "A whole catfish."

"Whats wrong with her?" I chuckled, "She bad as hell."

"The bitch crazy as hell too. Don't wanna be with me, but don't wanna let me do my own thing. Her ass be running off all my hoes." He shook his head.

"I'm glad I trapped Kaliyah." Saint smiled.

"Nigga you trapped her?" Ro laughed.

"Y'all the dumbest niggas I know, cause what?" I shook my head.

"G, she wasn't tryna give me a second chance." He sighed.

"Hell nah this nigga hea'." Meer laughed, shaking his head.

"THIS A BOLD ASS BITCH." Ro yelled.

"Nigga stop yelling fo'e I slam on these breaks." I mugged him, slamming on the breaks.

"Hell nah bitch let me out right na'," Meer shook his head, "I'on even play like that G."

Forgot this nigga be having anxiety riding with other people.

"My fault bro." I snickered, and pulled off.

"Bitch how you gone say before you slam on the breaks and still slam on the damn breaks damn." Saint mugged.

"This bitch posting her nigga, like damn just don't care about my needs and how I feel huh? I'm tryna fuck." Ro smacked his lips.

"Bitch we just almost died and here you go worried about a bitch." Meer turned and looked at him.

"Oh mu fault, see should've just let me drive." Ro shrugged.

"Then it wasn't gon' be a damn almost, we would'a died." Saint made a face.

"Sick how y'all have no faith in me," I shook my head, "It be yo own niggas."

I shook my head, and pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. We hopped out, and walked inside to go see our friends. Once we made it to the floor they were on, we went to go see Zura first since she was the only one who could have visitors now.

"Azura you alive." I smiled, walking in her room.

"Nah, she died." Autumn smacked her lips, "Don't say no shit like that to her."

"Autumn suck my di—"

"Raheem." Mama A looked at me.

"My fault ma, Autumn get me like that sometimes." I shook my head, "Wassup Raj!"

"Hey Rah, hey Saint." She waved, sitting in the corner.

"Raj I need some weed, I'm stressed, my cousin ain't woke yet. I can't breathe." Saint called out, sitting next to her.