Camp camp Chapter 18

"What's good, honesty-chaser nation? It's ya boi, Faze! With me today it's the lovey, Joykiller98, and the best trickshoter, ToffuHD!" The middle-aged man known as Faze said introducing two teenagers. Joykiller98 was a girl with short blond hair and the side of her head shaved. ToffuHD was a guy with a brown man-bun and a little peach fuzz on his chin.

"What's up, bro." Joykiller98 said. "Yo." ToffuHD said not even bothering from looking up from his phone. "Alright, alright, so for today's podcast, we are going to be talking about Bioterrorist. How do we feel about them?" Faze asked. "Locked them up." ToffuHD said uninterested.

"I see we're feeling some type of way, why is that?" Faze asked him. "Looking at it statistically they're all going to be criminals anyway. Might as well save everyone the trouble." ToffuHD said. "I see, I see. Hey Joy what do think? You've been really quiet this whole time." Faze said.

"It's just that like I used to know a girl when I was a kid and we all thought she was quirkless, but one day we heard she had run away because she was a Bioterrorist. Just the thought that I used to live next to one scares me to this day." Joykiller98 said breathing frantically.

"Welp it's official, Bioterrorists do not belong in our society. We shouldn't have to live in fear, and luckily we don't. The D.U.P are here to help and if you donate in the link below, they'll be here even longer." Faze said.

"Hey look alive everyone! The bus is here." Aizawa said getting everyone's attention. Izuku turns off his phone, closing the podcast he was watching. He was waiting for the bus along with the rest of the class 1-A. "Midoriya, since you're the class president it's your job to get everyone on the bus." Aizawa told Izuku.

"I got this." Izuku said getting ready to shout. "Last one on the bus sits with Mineta!" He shouted and in seconds every girl in the class was already on the bus, even some of the guys tried rushing hoping not to sit next to him. "Okay, that does it, Midoriya! You cross two times now, and I won't stand for it!" Mineta shouted giving Izuku a barrage of punches and kicks.

Izuku was just looking at Mineta try his hardest to hurt him, all his punches and kicks felt like light taps. "Wanna sit together?" Izuku asked nonchalantly. "*sigh* Sure." Mineta said winded. "Actually I'll be sitting next to Midoriya." Todoroki said out of nowhere. "Okay." Izuku said.

They then get on the bus and take their seats. Mineta just so happened to have to sit next to Bakugo. Needless to say, he did not enjoy the bus ride. As for Izuku, it was really awkward to seat next to Todoroki. He didn't for didn't say anything for a good portion of the ride. "You're probably wondering why I requested to sit next to you, aren't you?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh, you're talking?" Izuku said taking out his earphones and putting them away. "It's just that you were really quiet and I was waiting-...um just forget it. Go ahead." Izuku said giving his full attention.

Todoroki took a quick breather. "I have been thinking of a way of thanking you for what you did for me at the sports festival. You help me overcome my past and gave me a voice to speak up with. No one has ever done that for me, granted my past is not one with much joy, so what you did was foreign for me. I never did have many friends growing up, all I had was my family, wellmostofthemsincemyfatheralwaysmadetrainmyquirktoitsfullest"

And just like that Todoroki lost Izuku in a sea of words. It's not like he was doing it on purpose, his brain just couldn't keep up and started wandering off. He started thinking of questions that needed answers. 'I think Rockstar just added another heist DLC. Mmhh should I give up on GTA6?' Izuku thought when he realized Todoroki is still talking.

'Look at him. Is no one else seeing this? Words just keep pouring out of that mouth. I wish I had Corazon's devil fruit right now.' "Basically what I'm trying to say is, we should start over. As friends." Todoroki said at Izuku. "Uh...yeah sure, but what Yaoyorozu?" Izuku asked. Todoroki looked at her and her talking and blushing with Jiro. "I think she'll be fine. So what do say? Friends?" Todoroki asked with his hand out. "Friends." Izuku said shaking his hand.