Give me a break Chapter 27

"Curdan Cay is a prison made spicifcly for Conduits. It was made by the D.U.P with the help of Brooke Augustine. It was made 20 years ago. 4 years before Midoriya was born. If All for one made Curdan Cay for Midoriya, he would have to know 4 years before he was even born that he would be a Conduit." Aizawa says.

He was in a room sitting at a table with all the teachers of U.A and All Might. "But this is All for one, so we'll have to take everything he says with a grain of salt." He added.

"It's unlike him to say anything without reason. He may very well be involved with the D.U.P." All might said. "I still find it hard to understand the reason to make a prison just for Conduits, given their rarity. Why couldn't we just have imprisoned the criminal Conduits in regular prison rather than gather them all up in one location?" The teacher from class 1-B Vlad said.

"People are scared of Conduits, even if they're locked up. So sending them to a prison far in America seems to be the 

best option for most, though I'm not sure if the Americans are too fond that themselves." Midnight stated.

"I think I understand now." Principle Nezu said making the teachers give him their full attention. 

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked. "Well, if we believe what he spoke is true, All for one had some involvement with the D.U.P, that would mean he is interested in Conduits.

The Department of unified protection's main objective is Conduits. Anything Conduit-related, the D.U.P is on top of it. The reason anyone would wish to join the D.U.P would be because of Conduits." Nezu said as everyone stared at him to continue.

"Which leads to my next observation, All for one and Midoriya have very similar quirks but they do differ. You see Midoriya is a Conduit, so despite his quirk being called a quirk, it is not. Well, not a regular quirk.

Conduit quirks work differently. Conduits can manipulate a specific type of matter, along with having superhuman strength, speed, endurance, and agility. Speaking frankly, one Conduit would be strong enough to fight top pro heroes." Nezu stated

"Where are you going with this?" Aizawa asked. "Conduits are powerful, any criminal would desire such power, so why doesn't All for one have any Conduit abilities?" Nezu asked making everyone's eyes pop out. "What makes you think he doesn't have one?" Midnight asked.

"Midoriya's quirk allows him to copy quirks from Conduits only. I'm presuming the same must be for All for one, he probably can only obtain quirks through regular quirks and not Conduit quirks." Nezu said.

"So you're saying that would be the reason for his interest in Conduits?" All Might asked. "Precisely. He must have tried to gain Conduit quirks but was unable, Therefore with no use of Curdan Cay, he's willing to give it to his Conduit son who can obtain those abilities." Nezu told them as they let everything sink in.

"On the chance, everything you said is true or just coincident, that would also mean the D.U.P have worked with All for one. Therefore making them criminals." All Might stated. "Makes sense seeing as the D.U.P have some sort of obsession with Midoirya. Even going as far to try to take him forcefully multiple times despite him being under "U.A" protection." Aizawa said.

"But now that raises another question. Are the D.U.P still going to try and take Midoriya?" Midnight asked. "The only thing stopping them is the "U.A" protection, They're not allowed to enter the premises but once Midoriya steps foot outside. They're allowed to take." Aizawa said.

"Is there really nothing we can do? I mean he is still a kid, no one should have to worry about getting kidnapped every time you leave your home" Ectoplasm said.