going all out chapter 9

Training time

For two weeks everyone was training for the sports festival, either together or separated no one was slacking off.
Izuku was training with the big 3 and Abigail or Fetch (as she prefers to be called) as a thank you for saving her. She was teaching him the basics of the neon quirk so he can have his own style.

Izuku can use a number of neon abilities such as Neon Beam(neon shots), Staisis Bubble(can be thrown to launch enemies up into the air in slow motion and negate gravity inside the bubble), Phosphorus Beam(like neon shots but way stronger), Radiant Sweep (When using this Izuku charges up and sends a shockwave of neon energy, which levitates enemies and destroys vehicles. Izuku then levitates in front of his enemies, before showering them with neon lasers. The lasers then explode, as Izuku jumps to the ground), Neon thrusters (allow him to slowly descend) and lastly he can imbue the neon in his chain, causing it to become rigid which he can use like a sword.

Currently Izuku and Togata are in the middle of a sparring session. Togata then comes up from the ground and hit Izuku with a uppercut. Sending him flying upwards, he then started falling. Using the momentum of the fall he performed a ground pound, but to his surprise Togata dissapeared.

Izuku: oh fu-

Togata was coming up from the floor and punched him in his guts sending him across the floor.

Togata: didn't see that coming did you?

Izuku: yeah, I just like being punched in my stomach

Togata: hahaha your funny well I think that's enough for today, considering the sports festival are tomorrow

Izuku: hey thanks again for helping me train Togata

Togata: hey call me Mirio

Izuku: call me Izuku then

Mirio: give me a hug

Izuku: put your pant on

Next day at the sports festival

(Izuku doesn't have his chain)

Everyone from class 1A was in a room waiting to be called for the sports festival, meanwhile they were making small talk.

Mina: does Bruno Mars is gay? That's a question that will haunt me for ever

Izuku: *laugh* what?

Todoroki starts walking towards Izuku.

Todoroki: Midoriya

Izuku: hey

Todoroki: thinking logically, I'm better than you

Izuku: well there goes my smile. I think I have a chance still

Mina: that's not nice Todoroki

Todoroki: shut up and mind your business!

Izuku: fuck you asshole dont talk to her like that

Before anything else happens, Midnight opens the door.

Midnight: alright you guys are on

The entire class 1a started to walk out to the field as the crow was going wild.

Mina: hey Midori

Izuku: yeah?

Mina: thanks for standing up for me I was actually scared of him

Izuku: dont worry about him, he's a bitch

She give him a hug(friendly hug) as the crowd gets quiet all of the sudden. And whispering started about a bio terrorist in U.A.