licenses? Chapter 23

Today was the day all the students of U.A moved into their dormitory. Packing was pretty easy since teenagers usually don't have too much.

Unless you're Yaoyorozu, looks like she brought her whole house.

Aizawa told them where everyone will be and how the boys and girls separated while staring at Mineta.

Izuku was unpacking in his room until he found an envelope in his stuff. It was from All might and it contained two letters.

All might: Forgot to gives this to you the other day :p

"How did he sneak it in my stuff?" Izuku thought as he read the other letter.

Izumi Kota: Hey Izuku, I never got to say thank you for saving me. And when your done being kidnapped can you teach me more about being a Conduit?

Izuku smiled at the letter. He was able to help someone, even if it was just one person.

He then continued to unpack in silence until he found another note. "Why is everyone giving me notes?" He thought as he read it.

Mom: no grandbabies just yet :3

Looking back in the box he found a new box of condoms. "What the f#ck mom?" He said quietly.

The rest of the unpacking was uneventful. He then looked over the room to see how it turned out.

The walls were covered with posters of bands, his computer desk had a laptop and a bunch of drawing books, his bed had a lime green blanket with a black pillow sheet and a drawer for his clothes.

"Oh my god it's...terrible. But I'm too lazy to change it." He said laying on his bed. After a while, Mina had the bright idea to do a room contest. Most of the students were up to it. Except for Kastuki and Tsuyu. Spoiler warning Sato won, but not because he had the best room but because he had baked goodies.

All in all, everyone was having a good time, until Izuku got a phone call from a private number. Deciding to take it outside he saw Kirishima, Tsuyu, Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Uraraka crying while Todoroki looked like he was contemplating life.

"The f#ck they doing?" Izuku asked himself as he kept walking away. Feeling like this was some good distance he answered the call which was still ringing surprisingly.

"ollo." Izuku answered. "Izuku Midoriya, you don't know me but I know you, I've been watching you." The man on the phone says. "Ok kinda creepy. What do you want mystery man?" Izuku asked.

"You need to take down Augustine and you need to do it now." The man said. "Kinda aggressive, but I was going to take her down eventually like when I'm a pro hero and stuff." Izuku told him.

"Augustine is doing experiments on them, locking them up, mentally breaking them and the government just watches." The man tells him. " I know but what am I supposed to do? Kick her ass and steal the keys? Izuku tells him.

"...There're kids here ya know? She puts them through experiments too. One of them killed herself with her own ability, saddens sh#t I have ever seen." The man told him.

"...I want to help but I can't, not until I'm a pro-hero." Izuku told him. "Not exactly." The man said. "huh?" Izuku asked. "Theirs a loophole in the D.U.P and HPSC(Hero Public Safety Commission). It states "No Pro-Hero shall harm any D.U.P agents. Prohibited use of quirks includes Emmiter, Transfomer, and mutation." Do you know what that means?" The man said excitedly.

"It doesn't say anything about a hero trainee Conduit fighting her." Izuku told him. "Exactly." The man said. "But what if the loophole ain't good enough and I go to jail?" Izuku asked worriedly.

"That's why we're going to wait until the provisional license exam. That way if there is a problem you'll at least have your hero license that." The man said. "Wait, we're getting our license?" Izuku asked. "After the exam, we'll act from there, you on the outside and me on the inside." The man told him not even answering his question.

"I have to go, I'll speak to you later." The man said hanging you. 'Weirdest call ever.' Izuku thought while going to his dorm room and catching some proper sleep. The next morning Izuku went to class with everyone only to be told to go to ground gamma with their hero costumes.

Once there, They saw Aizawa, Midnight, Ectoplasm, and Cementoss. (Side note: for some reason, I pronounced cementoss as semen toes. WTF is wrong with me)

"Since the camp was cut short all of you are going to train here and come up with a special move. got it? If you need any help ask one of us." Aizawa said.

"Geez Aizawa, The way you talk makes it seem like you don't want to be here." Midnight told him. 'Was it that obvious?' Aizawa thought. "What your sleep-deprived teacher meant is that you need an ace up the sleeve. Kind like Midoriya, he can shoot smoke, missiles, fade into smoke,...and heal." Midnight said realizing Izuku is kind OP.

"BUT MIDORIYA IS OP!!!" Mina and Kaminari shouted even tho I already said it. "THE NERD IS NOT OP!! I AM!!" Katsuki shouted.

"Didn't he beat you?" Todoroki chimed in only to receive a glare form Katsuki.

"Anyways it should be even easier, if you can make at least one move that'll help change the tides of any battle!" Midnight shouted.

All the students kinda stood around waiting for a go of something. "What are you waiting for happiness?! Get going!" Midnight shouted taking her whip out and smacking it around scaring the students.

And for the next few days, the students of class 1-a along with the students of class 1-b worked hard on their moves. Izuku pretty much added to his arsenal. For smoke he can now use a smoke bomb, inhale it and you'll be coughing like a 40-year-old smoker. For neon, he can speed up his reaction speed making everything paper slower. And lastly video, he can basically go invisible while leaving behind an image of himself.

Everything was going well until Izuku went to the bathroom. After he was done with his business he was washing his hands when somebody came out of the stalls. "Well well well, if it isn't the class 1a bioterrorist scum."

This comment made Izuku look back and saw some blonde kid from class 1b. "And if it isn't...who are you again?" IZuku asked which only angered the boy. "Yeah yeah, keep thinking you all that why don't ya." He said. "I just asked." Izuku said.

"Just you watch, class 1-B is going to beat you class 1-A scum!" The boy shouted as he was about to leave the bathroom. "And my name is Neito Monoma! Remember it well!" He told Izuku who got to thinking about why that name sounded so familiar to him.

Monoma was about to leave until he felt a chain wrapped around his neck as he was pulled back as Izuku grabbed him by his shirt. "On second thought I remember you quite well. I also remembered how you made my girlfriend cry. Words hurt ya know? But not they don't hurt quite as much as an atomic wedgie. Did you know a guy died from? Crazy huh?" Izuku said.

"Please no." Monoma pleaded but fell on deaf ears as the only thing you could hear was the sound of a high pitch scream from the boys bathroom. Izuku then came out of the bathroom without a worry in the world.

Monoma came out shortly after with a bit of a limp and his underwater which had my little pony on them over his head.

Back at the training ground, Aizawa had informed everyone about the upcoming Provisional License exam. Hearing this only pumped the students even more and before they knew it, the day of exams was here.

Everyone got dropped off by a bus and was now in front of Takoba national stadium. The place where they'll be getting their hero license. 'This is it. This is where they separate the men from the boys. This is where all the hard work and dedication pay-' "TODOROKI! Stop holding my hand!" Izuku shouted.

"It's not me." Todoroki said holding Kirishima's hand. "Sorry, I got nervous." Kaminari said sheepishly. Izuku sighed as he held Kaminari's hand again. "So manly." Kirishima chimed in.

FYI I got a new story out right now. You should give it a lookies if you ever get tired of waiting for updates here. Ily and I'll see you in the next