Hero vs Hero Killer chapter 12

Izuku ran towards Stain and tried to shoot him at point-blank but, Stain quickly dodged. He then threw a knife at Izuku causing him to jump only to be impaled in the left knee by another knife he threw. Izuku didn't falter he shot a phosphorus beam directly to his chest staggering Stain. Izuku pulls the knife out of his knee and throws it at Stain.

Stain catches the knife full of Izuku's blood and licks it.

Izuku: eww. That's how STDs starts

Stain: what?

Izuku: I said that's ho-

Stain: so your a conduit. My quirk doesn't work on your type

Izuku imbued neon into his chain making it a sword-like weapon. And started to sword fight with Stain. They kept exchanging blow for blow, which in this case was slashing. Izuku started running on fumes. He had to do something. With what little he had left he threw a stasis bubble at Stain and  was successfully captured, for now.

Izuku: hey, you're a conduit right?

Eugene: y-yes

Izuku walks towards Eugene grabs his hand and absorbs his quirk.

He then started to see Eugene's  Memories. He's been bullied all his life because he was considered quirkless. Something Izuku knows all too well. One day in middle Eugene was getting bullied but, this time his powers kick in.
After that, the D.U.P took him away and locked him up. You a subjective to experiments that felt like torture. The day of the crash Eugene was finally free. Only to be captured by the league of villains and forced to do their bidding. They gave him a quirk restraining collar. He managed escapes again but, runs into Stain.

Izuku is woken up by a sharp pain in his leg. It seems Stain was kind enough to wake him up by stabbing his left shin.

Izuku:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. The same leg

Stain: wakey. I wouldn't want you to miss this. Hero

He struggles to stand on his good leg as he aims his left arm at Stain, who is getting prepared to block.

Izuku: not so fast you teenage mutant ninja turtle reject. I got some new tricks

His hands started to form a blueish glitch-like light then he tried to shoot and...nothing.

Eugene: was something supposed to happen?

Izuku: I swear this never happens to me.

Stain uses this opportunity to jump high on the air pointing his katana downwards to kill off Iida who is still on the floor for some reason.

Stain: DIE YOU FAKE

Iida closes his eyes bracing himself for the attack but, it never comes. He opens his eyes and is stunned by what he sees.
Izuku standing over him with the blade through his back coming out of his stomach.