Hero temps chapter 11

After the whole conduit encounter, Nejire and Izuku walked to her house. Which was a huge mansion by the way? Her parents were pro heroes and made banks. they were currently in the living room while Nejire tries to piece it together.

Nejire: so the most infamous conduit Cole, decided to test you out to see if you had what it takes?

Izuku just nodded as he was still confused by the whole situation.

Nejire: anyways, if I remember correctly someone got first one in the sports festivals 

Izuku: I wonder what first place got? 

Nejire: lest go to my room and find out

As they got to her room they then started to make out. Izuku picks up Nejire as she wraps her legs around him, while he has his hands on her butt.

He lays her on the bed as he pulls down her pants revealing green color underwear.

Izuku: really?

Nejire: don't like the surprise?

He then takes off her shirt revealing a green color bra.

Izuku: you got the whole outfit?

Nejire was just smiling at him. Izuku started taking off his clothes leaving Nejire blushing red. He started leaving hickeys all over her stomach. Taking off her bra and underwear, Izuku puts on a condom and it begins.

(Short Lemon Warning)

Izuku picks up Nejire and slams her down on his shaft. Giving her instant pleasure. He then started to pick up the speed while Nejire was digging her nails in his back. he stops catching his breath, then turns her over and starts hitting it from the back while pulling her hair.  

Izuku: Sky I'm...gonna cum

Nejire: me too

they then release a couple of weeks worth of stress, good thing they had protection. They then went to bed knowing tomorrow was a big day for first-year students. 

(Time Skip Yeet)

Aizawa: alright class today you'll be picking code names and a hero agency to intern with. choose carefully you got two days.

Midnight then came into the classroom to help everyone with their names.
(Everyone is the same as the anime/manga except Izuku he used his real name)

By lunchtime, everyone already knew what hero agency they wanted to train under. Izuku was going to to go to a hero named Kung Lao in Hosu. before they knew it two days passed by and they had to go to their designated agencies. Izuku was on the bullet train with Iida, he noticed Iida was very quiet the whole time. Izuku figured something must be wrong, but decided to give him some space.

After the train ride, Izuku meets with Kung Lao and go on patrol. Izuku was getting a lot of attention, people asking for pictures and autographs. He claimed not to like the attention but deep down he did. As for Iida, he was with a hero named Manual, but he only had one thing on his mind.

Later that day Izuku and Kung Lao were patrolling the streets until they heard explosions. people were run screaming "villains".

Kung Lao: Izuku go help the civilians!

Izuku: yes sir!

As Izuku was escorting the civilians away from the danger. He noticed the "villains" were three nomus. Not the same from U.S.J nut still powerful nonetheless. The heroes were doing everything they could to stop the nomus but, to no avail. Meanwhile Iida and Manual were running to the scene until Iida sees a certain someone in an alleyway and run off towards him.

As the pro heroes were doing their best the keep the villains away from civilians, they just kept getting rekt. After Izuku had secured the civilians he ran towards the heroes to aid them but, they just told him to stay back since he is still a kid. Izuku then overheard a hero talking about how some kid name Iida seemed to had just ran away, which knew why Izuku.

Izuku: Stain 

Using his neon quirk, Izuku runs at light speed around to the town looking for Iida. he then turns the corn leading to an alleyway and what he sees shocks him. Iida was down on the ground bleeding from both arms and there's that kid from the U.S.J incident looking scared and paralyzed. has the hero killer was going to strike Iida one last time Izuku ran towards him punching him sending him a few feet away while doing a backflip.

Stain: now that makes two people getting in my way

Iida: Midoriya! This has nothing to do with you!

Izuku:  "...meddling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero." Someone told me that a long time ago

Stain was stunned at what Izuku told them. Then he smiled sinisterly as he got into a frightening position. Izuku saw him and did the same with a nervous smile.

Stain: talking is easy, let us see if you're worthy. HERO!

Izuku: I really hate Mondays 

Hey there sorry this chapter was shorter and took longer to update but, I got a few things to say. First off this book got over 4k views that's insane thank you all so much. Second, I will try to keep updates more consistent. with that said thank you ily and I'm out peace.