All for none chapter 21

12 years ago

Inko opens the door to the house and walks in with a small Izuku. "Hey honey, hey sport, what did the doctor say?" A man asked walking into the room.

The man was kinda plain-looking, short white hair, average height, average build, black colored eyes. He was wearing a blue sweater, beige pair of slack, and...red crocs with socks on?

"Izuku is...quirkless." Inko said painfully as Izuku walked to his room dropping his All might figurine. "Hisashi, are you sure that doctor was the best? Maybe he made a mistake or-" Inko." The man now known as Hisashi said calmly getting her attention.

"I recommended that doctor because he's literally the best at what he does. Anything quirk-related, he's the guy you go to." He told her. "It doesn't matter, I can just give him a quirk." Hisashi told her.

"Not this again!" Inko said walking to the kitchen throwing her purse on the counter. "C'mon Inko, think about it. He'll be the best, nobody will be able to hold a candle to him." Hisashi said getting excited at the idea.

He snaps out of it when Inko glares at him. "So that's what you think this is all about?" She asked him 'Oh boy.' Hisashi thinks to himself. "Your son comes to you when he's having a difficult time in his life, and the only thing you can think of is fighting!?" She asked him.

"He won't survive in a society that depicts your place in it by your quirk." Hisashi tells her. "This isn't about you and your views, it's about him!" Inko says getting angrier. "So what do you want me to do? Let him get hurt!" Hisashi says getting louder.

"Why don't you be there for him?!" Inko questions him. "I want too but I can't because..." Hisashi explains trailing off. "WHY?!" She yells pushing him. "BECAUSE OF HIM!!!" Hisashi shouts at Inko.

Izuku hearing all of this from the hallway only makes him feel worst. He goes into his room closing the door. Back in the kitchen, pure silence. Neither one of them said anything for a few moments.

Tears start pouring out of Inko's eyes. Hisashi goes and picks up Izuku's All might figurine and walks back to Inko. "I want to stay. I want to stay more than anything. But I can't. It's only a matter of time before he comes looking for me." Hisashi explains putting the figure on the counter.

He hugs Inko tightly. "You think Izuku will be alright?" She asked him. Hisashi thought about it. "Only time will tell." He told smiling. But then stopped when he thought about something. 'Hopefully, he won't be anything like me.'

present time

Hisashi walked up to Izuku and pulled him into a hug. Izuku still couldn't comprehend this. His dad that he wasn't seen in over 10 years is not only in front of him but was also the leader of the villains. "Don't worry, I'm here." Hisashi said mocking All might.

while this was happening the "Save Izuku and not get killed squad" and the villains that were watching with their jaws dropped to the ground. But before they or Izuku could do anything a voice cut through.

"UNHAND HIM, ALL FOR ONE!!!" All might shouted soaring through the sky. He then shot at them at full speed. Railing his fist back preparing to swing at full force and save Izuku.

But Hisashi just caught his fist in his palm creating a shockwave so powerful it blew everyone away. Luckily he was holding Izuku so he was fine. 'He blocked All might's punch with his bare fist?' Katsuki thought to himself.

"You've gotten weak, All might." All for one said mockingly. All might didn't say anything as he jumped at him. All for one enlarged his left arm and released a gust of wind so powerful he sent All might across the city.