Ready or not chapter 30

Izuku walks into the dormitory of class 3-A as he exited the elevator. "Problem child." A voice from the shadows called out. Izuku lets out a girlish scream as he sees who it is. "Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa came out of the shadows. "I got an interesting call from Nighteye." Aizawa said. "Well-" "I already know what happened." Aizawa told him. "So what, am I in trouble? Is it wrong for wanting to help a kid?" Izuku asked

"I never said you were wrong. But Nighteye wasn't wrong either." Aizawa told him. Izuku rubs his eyes in frustration. "So what was I supposed to do?" Izuku asked him. "That's for you to decide. When you become a hero you'll have to choose between subjective or objective when it comes to these kinds of situations." He said turning around.

"You're not in trouble. But we're going to have to talk about this again." Aizawa walked away. "How did you know I was going to be here?" Izuku asked. "It was either here or spray painting the walls of the gym." Aizawa said leaving the building.

'He knew about that?' Izuku thought before making his way to Nejire's room. Once at her door he knocked on it a few times. Wating a few seconds the door swung open and Nejire picks Izuku up and brings him inside her room while closing the door with her foot.

"I sometimes forget how strong you are." Izuku said being held like a baby. "I know!" She said as she sat on the bed. "Still feeling bad?" Nejire asked cradling Izuku. He let out a long sigh. "Yeah."

"Tomorrow I'll help look. After I get off of work though." She told him. "You don't need to. I know you have work and stuff." He said. "But I want to help. Not just because of you but because there is a little girl out there being hurt." Nejire told him.

Izuku looked at her for a few seconds. "Okay. We'll do it together." Izuku said. "Good!" She said throwing him on the bed and lying next to him. "We'll find her." Nejire told him. "I hope so." Izuku told her.

For the next few days, Izuku looked for Eri. He Would look around all day until Nejire got off work, then she help him search the rest of the day, but they found nothing.

Izuku woke up and the first thing he did was get his hero costume on to go look for Eri again. Izuku did a few stretches before leaving his room. He was exhausted from running around the city for the past few days.

Just as he was about to leave the dorms a voice calls out to him. "Problem child." Izuku looked back and saw Aizawa walking towards him. "Why do you keep sneaking up on me?" Izuku asked.

"Don't worry about that. We're leaving." Aizawa said walking ahead of him and opening the door to leave. "Where?" Izuku asked following behind. "Sir Nighteye arranged a last-minute meeting for us. It's about Kai Chisaki" He told him.

"You had my curiosity now you have my attention." Izuku told him. "Everything will be explained at the meeting. But first." Aizawa said turning around and stopping Izuku in his tracks.

"You weren't invited. The only reason you're coming is because I'm bringing you along. You've been acting on your own these past few days but now you're going to go by the books and do everything right! Got it?" Aizawa told him.

"Yes sir!" Izuku told him they then continued walking.

-

(Timeskip brought to you by pepperidge farm)

Izuku and Aizawa sat at a table full of heroes from different agencies. Some hereos he was able to recognize like his girlfriend, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mirio, Kirishima, and Tamaki. Other heroes not so well, like the pro hero Izuku was talking to.

More like he was talking his ear out. "And then I lost my shoe for like a day and found it at the park. Weird, right?" Izuku told him.

The hero just groaned while rubbing his face in annoyance. And on cue, Sir Nighteye walked in with Bubble girl and a centipede man. "Thank you all for coming on such short notice." He said taking a seat.

"Bubble girl, tell them." Sir Nighteye said motioning her to continue. "Of course. As most of you know, recently a small group of yakuza has started to behave strangely. Usually, they would keep to themselves but as of lately they've begun to branch out to new investors to buy their new product. What they're selling is a quirk erasing drug." Bubble girl said.

Everyone's eyes open in surprise that such a drug exists. "How does it work and is it permanent?" Asked Aizawa. "The drug is inside a bullet-like capsule. If the needle on the bullet is able to penetrate the skill it destroys the quirk cells. As of right now, it's not permanent." He tells them.

"Midoriya and Amajiki were both shot by the same drug." Nighteye informs. "Tamaki you were shot?!" Mirio asked. "Yeah, but I am alright now." Tamaki said making his arm a cow's hoof.

"If it wasn't for Red Riot, it would have been worse." "He added. "I didn't do much. I just got hard on instinct." Kirishima said. The room went quiet for a sec. "Really? No one is going to say anything?" Izuku asked.

"With the bullet, Red Riot was able to deflect and the one we already had from Midoriya. We were able to gather some samples and found traces of blood in them." Sir Night eye said shocking the whole room.

But Izuku was the first to connect the dots. 'Does she need medical attention?' 'She's actually recovering from her last visit to the ER' He thought back to the first time he met Eri.

"Now the leader of the yakuza goes by Overhaul, but his name is Kai Chisaki. His quirk allows him to disassemble and reassemble anything he touches. A quirk that lets him break things and fix them. And a bullet that can break down quirks. Chisaki has a daughter named Eri. There are no records or details of her birth.

But when Mirio and Midoriya encountered her, she had a large number of bandages around her arms and legs." Sir Nighteye said making everyone fear for the worst.

"So you're thinking this bastard is turning his own daughter's body into bullets and sealing them." The hero next to Izuku said. Everyone's jaw dropped at the thought of it.

"We're not sure he's selling them more like giving samples and branching out." Sir told him. "Man, so this all could have been resolved if these two got the child?" The hero next to Izuku said.

"Then why didn't you do it? Oh, that's right you weren't there. Must be easy to say things when you don't know what happened." Izuku told the hero. "Midoriya, that's enough." Aizawa said.

"Mirio and Midoriya were following my orders so I take full responsibility. The ones most frustrated right now are them." Sir said.

Mirio jumped up from his seat. Next time, we'll definitely protect her!" He shouted. "That's the goal." Sir replied. "So, what's the plan? How are we going to find her?" Izuku asked.

"We already did." Sir said. Izuku blinked a few times. "That was fast." Izuku said. "We've been searching for their hideout for a few days now, but yes, luckily we found it quickly." Sir told him.

"So how do we go about it?" Aizawa asked. "Tomorrow we'll go to their hideout with a warrant. Things will most likely not go as smoothly as we plan, so get enough rest. Because tomorrow you'll need to be on your toes. That is all, thank you for coming." Sir said dramatically.

After his speech, some of the heroes started to get up and leave. Izuku let out a big sigh as he was about to get up as well but then felt a hand on his shoulder.

Looking back he sees Aizawa. "Y-yeah?" He asked. "About that graffiti in the gym." Aizawa said with your f#cked eyes. Izuku feels a lump in his throat. "W-would you believe me if I said I was sleepwalking?" Izuku asked.

He did not believe him.