Best of the worst chapter 10

Izuku walks in the waiting room to see someone is already there waiting for him in the room.

Izuku: sky?

Nejire: came to wish you luck on the next match

Izuku: thanks

He then walks up to her and pulls her into an embrace. Truth be told he missed her touch, .either intimate or affectionate he wanted her again.

Izuku: hey...Sky?

Nejire: yeah?

Izuku: do you... miss, when we had sex?

Her face lit up like a red stoplight

Nejire: I thought.....I was the only one. If you get an overall first place we can go to my place my parents aren't there tonight.

Now it was his turn to be flustered. Before he can answer the next match is announced.

Present mic: NOW ARE YOU READY FOR THE SECOND ROUND TO START?

Izuku: that's my cue, and I'll take you up on that challenge

As Izuku was walking down the halls he ran into someone else. It was Endeavor the second strongest pro hero.

Izuku: oh shit Endeavor?

Endeavor: oh there you are. I heard from a little birdy you developed a second quirk even for a conduit that's impressive.

Izuku: um...thanks?

Endeavor: your going up against my creation don't disgrace yourself

Izuku: is that it? don't want me to do anything else? wax your car?

Endeavor doesn't say a word, he just looked madder as he walked away. Izuku finally made it to the arena only to see Todoroki was already there waiting for him.

Todoroki: quite now!

Izuku: *inhales and exhales* you're starting to piss me off

Present mic: Get ready. Fight!

Todoroki send a wave of ice towards Izuku but he just blasted through it with a phosphorus beam that nearly misses him by centimeters. Todoroki sends a second wave of ice, Izuku shoots through it once again but this time todoroki ran towards him.
Anticipating this Izuku throws a stasis bubble. Trapped inside the anti-gravity bubble Izuku started shooting him all over his body. Todoroki felt like he was getting punched all over. Once the bubble popped he fell on the ground with a thump.

Izuku: your gonna lose if you dont use your fire

Todoroki: *coughing* shut up I wont use that danm old man's power. I win without it

Izuku: ITS YOUR POWER NOT HIS!

Todoroki: nani?

Izuku charges another phosphorus beam and shoot him directly in the face. He hit him so hard he started have flashback of his past.

Random1: that Midoriya is really kicking the ass of Endeavor's son

Random2: are all conduits this strong?

Todoroki: I almost forgot that day

Izuku: huh?

Todoroki's entire left half engulfed In flames as Izuku was smiling. Everyone was shocked that Izuku would help is opponent, even if though they disliked each other.

Todoroki: why are you smiling are you crazy?

Izuku: maybe

Endeavour: SHOTO HAVE YOU FINALLY ACCEPTED YOURSELF GOOD NOW YOU CAN DO WHAT I CREATED YOU TO DO