A day to remember chapter 5

It was a new day and Izuku was walking to class with Nejire, Togata, and Amajiki.
They were talking about random stuff getting to know each other better until they were stopped by all might himself.

All might: hahaha well if it isn't the top 3, and it seems your adding plus 1.

Togata: yes sir Izuku Midoriya.
He said while Izuku was beaming with joy that his idol was right in front of him.

All might: I know, you're very popular for being a conduit at U.A, I'm rooting for you young Midoriya.

Izuku: thanks.

All might: now I must be off take care you 4.

With that all might took off in a hurry like he had somewhere to be leaving the teen bewildered a bit, but they had someone watching from afar.

Todoroki: why is everyone interested in him.
He thought to himself as he walked to class.

Now in class everyone is excited about today since all might is teaching them.
(Ima do a time skip to where they put their hero outfits on)

Everyone starts coming out with their hero outfits .

All might : you all look great.

Then Izuku came out.

(Minus the tattoo and he is wearing his red shoes

(Minus the tattoo and he is wearing his red shoes. )

(And on his back was a this symbol)

Jirou: wow you look like a rock star

Izuku: thanks yours too.

He said blushing like crazy.

(Rules are the same as canon so are the teams except for Izuku's team instead of Uraraka he got Mineta )

Now Izuku and Mineta were waiting outside for the timer to go off.

Mineta: I don't think we can win against these guys, especially Bakugou he gives me the willies.

Izuku: I can hold off Kacchan for you, Iida can run fast but if you use your quirk to trap the entire area he won't be able to run freely.