Whatever it takes Chapter 32

"I'll never make you sad again! It's fine! I'll become your hero!" Mirio told Eri.

Overhaul wipes his face where Mirio punched him. "Gross." He said as he put his hand on the ground, breaking it apart and sending a wave of spikes towards Mirio.

Thinking quick. Mirio holds Eri up high as he uses his quirk and lets the spike phase through him. "What are you doing you could have hit her!" Mirio shouted.

"It doesn't matter. I'm the only one who can put her back together!" Overhaul shouted as he put both hands on the ground, breaking everything and making more spikes as well as blocking off all exits.

"You can use your quirk and leave. But Eri won't be going with you. Are you going to fight me, Mr. Student?" Overhaul told him.

And right on cue, his underling gets up and grabs his gun. 'Didn't I knock him out? Did I miss?' Mirio thought to himself.

"Blockhead, aim for the arm his using to carry her." Overhaul said. before his underling could answer they see Mirio's cape bundled up on the ground. This causes confusion before a fist appears in front of Overhaul.

Putting his hand up out of instinct. Mirio's fist phases through and punches him in the face. "Overhaul!" His underlying shouted before being kicked across the room.

"I won't let you put another hand on her! I'll beat you! You've lost, Chisaki!" Mirio shouted.

"Don't use my name so casually. I've thrown that name away!" Overhaul told him as he started to have flashbacks.

"Master!" The underlying from before with the quirk to make others tell the truth crawled in. 'Him again? Didn't I knock him out?' Mirio thought.

"Nemoto! Shoot his ass!" Overhaul shouted as he threw a small box containing special bullets. Nemoto catches one of them and put it in his gun.

Thinking carefully, he aims the gun at Eri knowing Mirio would not let the bullet phase through him and into her.

Seeing the man point the gun at Eri, Mirio runs at full speed and covers her with his body. All while having a smile on his face.

"The diseased have been given quirks and lets them dream. Thinking they can actually become something. It's the funniest sh#t I've ever seen!

With the power of that girl you've come to save, everything you did and sacrificed has been all for nothing!" Overhaul shouted as he was about to do something when Mirio tossed blockhead at him.

Throwing him out of his way, Overhaul sees another fist coming his way. But his arm up Mirio punches his forearm so hard he breaks it. "I'm not done! I'm still Lemiliion!" Mirio shouted going for another punch.

-

"Where is the conduit!" One of the D.U.P soldiers shouted. "Why are you here? Are you working the the-" "Shut up!" A D.U.P soldier interrupted Aizawa.

"We'll ask the questions here. Where is the Bioterrorist?" The D.U.P soldier asked. Sir nighteye and the rest of the heroes were looking for a way out of this.

"Don't even think of running!" Iranaka, the one who was shifting the entire place shouted from the ceiling.

Now there was nowhere to run.

But just when all hope seems to be lost. The ceiling where Iranaka was at came crashing down onto the D.U.P soldiers, knocking them out. And above drop-down Izuku.

"Oh sh#t did I squish someone?" He asked looking down. He landed on Iranak alongside a group of D.U.P soldiers. "Great job!" Aizawa told him. Izuku thought about it for a sec.