X games mode Chapter 24

Aizawa let out a sigh. "I don't get paid enough for this." He muttered turning to his students. "Alright, stop messing around and get ready to in-" "Eraser? Is that you?" A female voice interrupted him. 'Please God, Buddha, Brahma, whoever is listening, please don't let it be who I think it is.' Aizawa thought slowly turning.

Aizawa and his students saw a young woman with sea-green short hair wearing a sleeveless navy blue shirt with a high collar that's buttoned up all the way to her chin, puffed shorts with a green and orange pinstripe design, and a corset adorned with yellow smiley-face pins, dipping down in a shallow "U" in the center. Below this, she wears a white V-shaped belt, and on her hands, she has padded yellow gloves with golden plates over her knuckles and lower fingers, which extend in orange-striped tubes down her lower arms, with thick metal cylinders acting as wrist-guards over the top. She also wears an orange bandanna. (courtesy of wiki)

"I knew I recognized you!" The young woman said. 'That's it, am an atheist now.' Aizawa thought. "Hey, Ms. Joke." He said with no emotion. "Let's get married!" The woman now known as Ms. Joke asked excitedly. "No." Aizawa quickly retorted.

"Romance?" Mina asked excitedly. "No." Aizawa said again. "Friends with benefits?" Denki asked. "No!" Aizawa shouted getting irritated. "Awww don't be shy Aizawa, you know we had a "thing" a while back!" Ms. joke told him.

"The only "thing" I remembered was how much I hated working with you." He told her. "Mr. Aizawa, don't talk to your wife like that!" Mina told him while pouting. Aizawa just ignored her. "Since you're here, I assume-" "That's right, come here everyone!" Ms. Joke said motioning her students.

"Oh, wow it's the real thing." One of her students said he looked like Izuku just not the main character. "Wow, that's amazing! I've seen them all on TV!" A girl with sharp teeth and blonde hair said.

"Ketsubutsu academy, second years, class 2! There my class, please be nice." Ms. Joke said as one of her students approached Izuku and held his hand. 'Why is everyone holding my hand?' Izuku thought.

"I'm Shindo, wow, it's great to finally meet the Bioterrorist of U.A!" Izuku's clone- I mean Shindo said to him. "scary." The sharped tooth girl said. "Conduit." Izuku tells him. "What?" Shindo asked.

"I'm a Conduit. Bioterrorist is prejudice and just really fucked up." Izuku told him but all Shindo told him was. "Right, sure." He said with mockery in his voice as he walked off to talk to his other classmates

"I'm going to put dirt in your eyes." Izuku said to himself. "Alright, go change into your costume and go to orientation." Aizawa said walking into the arena.

Once changed, class 1-A went to an auditorium which turned out to be more of a warehouse filled with students from other schools and a stage with a microphone on it.

After a few minutes of waiting, a sleep-deprived man showed and spoke into the mic. "Hello everyone, um, welcome to the annual hero provision license. I haven't slept too well so bear with me. First off I want to say thank you to the first-ever Conduit to be here, sir please put your hand up." The man said making eye contact with Izuku.

Izuku reluctantly put his hand up. "Alright put your hand down no one likes stuck-up." The man told Izuku which only confused him. "My name is Yokmiru Mera, you probably won't remember it, so don't worry about it. Moving on, there are 1540 students but only 100 of you will be taking the actual provisional hero license exam in the secondary round. For the preliminary round: every examinee will take 3 targets and paste them somewhere on their bodies where others can see, except their feet and armpits.

Each examinee will be given 6 balls and use them to hit the targets; the target will light up when it is hit by a ball and once the third target is lit up, that examinee is considered to have lost and is disqualified. Whoever lights up the third target will be considered as the person who took the target down. The goal of the preliminary round is to take down 2 examinees using the six balls given and whoever takes down 2 people will pass the preliminary round and qualify for the Provisional Hero License Exam.

Got all that? Pretty straightforward. And before any of you bubbleheads say there's less of a 1% chance of passing, you're not just wrong, you're stupid. Alright, good luck." Mera finished as the assistants started to hand out 6 balls and 3 targets to put on.

"Once everyone is ready, you'll have a few minutes to go where you prefer to go or something." Mera said as the room they were currently in started to open up and revealed there were inside the stadium the whole time.

Class 1-A was able to spot their hobo teacher. "Mr. Aizawa!!!" Mina shouted waving franticly. Aizawa was frustrated that she wasn't taking this seriously.

"Wow, Eraser, looks like your students actually like you, and visa versa! Who would've thought, not me!" Ms. Joke tells him as he just ignores her. "So, any particular reason you didn't tell your student about the crushing of U.A?" Ms. joke asked.

Back with the class, Katsuki started to walk away from them. "Where are you going?!" Iida asked. Katsuki stops and looked at him like he was crazy. "Why are so loud?!" Katsuki asked.

"I'm just trying to figure out where you're going." Iida told him. "I'm just trying to figure out why you're all in my business?! Don't ever in your life wonder where I'm going!" Katsuki told him walking away.

"...Well, that went well." Iida said. Kirishima and Kaminari went with Katsuki as Todoroki went on his own. Izuku started to walk away too. "Where are you going?" Iida asked. "You don't learn, do you?" Tsuyu said.

"Oh me?" Izuku said as he started to wrap his chain around his arm dramatically. "I'm hunting some Ketsubutsu students. If you want a free pass you can follow." He finished. "...okay." they said.

Then an air horn went off. "The first test, start!" A robotic voice said through the speaker. Back with Aizawa "There wasn't a real reason I didn't tell them. But in the end, it wouldn't change what they had to do. A hero is someone who can turn around a bad situation. In the first place, if they become pros, then everyone will know their quirks. So I'm sorry but we look a little further ahead than everyone else." Aizawa told her which she didn't like.

"Hmm..."We look a little further ahead than everyone else." Huh? The pretty condescending, Eraser. They're many kids who want to become Heroes as their stars in the sky. The strength of that will has nothing to do with being famous. If you act like the stars of the show and look down on everyone else, then you're the one that might get the tables turned on." Ms. joke told him seriously.

Aizawa just kept looking at his class as they got surrounded by other students from different academies, even the ones from Ketsubutsu. "I've seen your performance during the U.A sports festival! I know exactly what you'll before you do it!" Shindo shouted as he and every student around class 1-A jumped and threw balls at them

Izuku not even sweating them released a shockwave of neon energy levitating all the students and himself as he showers them in neon lasers subduing them all. They were all wrapped up in neon, almost looking like a present.

"It's not that we're condescending, we're just ahead of the curb." Aizawa said as Ms. joke's along with class 1-A's jaws dropped to the floor. Izuku single-handed captured all the students around them.

Izuku started walking up to Shindo and the girl with sharp teeth. "You're probably thinking right, did I really think this through?" Izuku told them. "Biotorroirst can't be heroes." Shindo said.

"Is that so? Well, guess what? Neither do limp dick b#tches" Izuku tells him as he taps their targets with his balls(not like that) passing the exam. The rest of class 1-A follows his example and taps their balls on the other students' targets. (again not like that)

"18 spots were just filled in? It hasn't even been a whole 10 minutes, what is y'all doing out there?" Mera spoke from the speaker. After such an easy W, Class 1-A went to the waiting area and awaited the rest of their classmates. Which they did pass, go figure. After all 100 of the spots were filled, the student waited for their next test. 

Yo, how are y'all doing? Hopefully good. We're about to hit 300 followers, sometimes I forget just how big 300 is. 300 people are looking at my weird-ass, how bout that? Well, I just want to say thank you. ily and I'll see you in the next.