Taking steps chapter 3

Izuku Midoriya was currently across the street from U.A entrance exam, "this is my starting line" Izuku said with determination. As Izuku started crossing the street, the sound of screeching tires can be heard on Izuku's left, as he looks he sees a limousine coming at full speed.

Izuku couldn't even process what's was happening as the limo hit him sending him back a few feet. Izuku's ribs were broken as he star coughing up blood. " I'm so sorry I didn't see you I'll call a ambulance " said the driver of the limo, " did you hit some- OH MY GAWD ARE YOU OKAY " said a girl with a spiky ponytail. ' I'll be fine if I can get some smoke ' Izuku thought before attempting to speak. "smo...ke
I...need...smoke" Izuku said through the pain. " is it for your quirk? " the girl asked in a concerned manner, as her skin on her arm stared to glow a pinkish color and a ball came out, she turned it on and it started to emit smoke, Izuku lifted his left arm and started to drain the smoke that has now covered the area. "You can turn that off now, thanks" Izuku said in a cheerful manner. The blood was gone the broken bones was now healed. " I'm so sorry I'll pay you anything " the girl pleaded. "Its fine I'm fine now, hey I wish I could talk but I have to go" Izuku said as he started walking towards the entrance. "Looks like I'll get to see him a lot more " the girl said she noticed that Izuku was taking the U.A entrance exam. "Ms Yoayoroza he must get going were going to be late for your fathers celebration " said the driver as they left.

"Well that happened, but seriously this is my starting line-" Izuku tripped over his own shoe(how does that happen?)and started falling forward. 'Son of a b-' before Izuku could finish his thought he was floating mid air. "Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission, its just it would be bad if you fell". "Thanks for catching me, it would have sucked if I fell, anyways we should head in before were late " Izuku said as the girl who help smiled and nodded.

As they were walking to the entrance a thought came to Izuku. "Hey my name is Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?" "Ochako Urparaka nice to me-" "out of the way asshole" Katsuki said interrupting Uraraka as he purposely bumped in between them, Uraraka lost her balance and started to fall back but was caught by Izuku as he held her bridal style as he carefully put her down and turned to Katsuki. "Hey jerk watch were your walking" Izuku said in a normal tone, as Uraraka was trying to de-escalet the situation cause it was getting intense. Katsuki keep walking very irritated though. " uh...we should go in to" Uraraka said very nervously, "okay" Izuku said.

Once inside they took there seat, Uraraka and Izuku got separated due to the massive amount of people participating.
A man with yellow hair and a box on his throat was standing on the stage.
"Welcome listeners to U.A entrance exam, SAY HEY" the man on stage said waiting for a response, Izuku couldn't resist "Hey" Izuku shouted from his seat as everyone else stayed quiet. "Well at least someone's not so stiff, anyway let's begin" he then went on to explain the system, how it works, some robots are worth 1 ,2, or 3 points. As he kept talking Izuku felt his phone vibrate, it was a message from Nejire, this quickly put a smile on Izuku's face as well as a small blush.
Sky "you at the U.A entrance exam?"
Grass "yup, just about ready to take first place"
Sky "psshh, doubtful "
Grass "really?"
Sky "nah just messing with you, but you probably won't be able to beat my score of 145 points"
Grass "care to wager?"
Sky "loser be comes winners slave for a day"
Grass "your on"
Sky "good luck;)"
Grass "won't need it >:)"

"Sir, you said there was 3 robots but the pamphlet that was given to us show theres four, if this is a mistake on U.A's part it would be embarrassing, also you over there with the red beanie", Izuku wasn't really paying attention to what the guy was talking about until he commented on his red beanie Izuku looked back, "me?" Izuku said with clear confusion. "Yes you you've been on your this whole time, are you even serious on becoming a hero?". Thoughts were going through Izuku's head on how to handle this situation, loose his temper and prove his point while looking stupid?, apologize like a wimp?, or keep my cool and make him look stupid, yeah that's my best option. "You were staring at me the whole time, dude I know I look good and all, but you should look straight at the screen and less at guys" Izuku said in a sarcastic tone. This got a many people giggling, holding in there laughter, including Uraraka. The man on stage continued talking and brought up a secret robot that is worth 0 points.

Now every on is waiting at different fake cities Izuku got city B, doing stretches to pass the time. Izuku notices Uraraka she seems nervous 'I should go give moral support' Izuku thought as he started walking to her general direction until he felt someone grab his shoulder Izuku looks back and see the blue haired teen that called him out early, "you again" Izuku said clearly annoyed as he turned with his arm raised removing hand on his shoulder. "She looks like shes trying to focus, is that what your here for to get in people's ways?" The blue haired teen said. "Ugh dont you have anything better to do?" Then out of nowhere "hey listeners are you ready?"

The alarm went off and everyone started to run in the city, everyone was doing fairly decent, only two really stood out Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou for skill, speed, agility, power, intelligence, and overall performance. "We got a good batch of candidate this year" said a woman with a sadistic look on her face. "Indeed we do" said a bear mouse thing. '65 points dont know how Nejire got 145 points' after Izuku finished that thought he heard the buildings breaking as a giant robot started to rampage the city destroying everything in its path.

'65 should be passing' Izuku thought as he started walking away from the robots path until he heard a plea for help as Izuku looked back he sees Uraraka's leg stuck under a pile rubble.
Without hesitation he started to run towards her and pull her out if the rubble. "Can you run?" Izuku asked quickly "n-no I think I sprained my ankle" Uraraka said obviously startled, 'think...think' Izuku thought were running all over, he had to use his trump card. "Wait here" Izuku said as he started running towards the robot. "W-wait" Uraraka said but it was no use Izuku was full of determination. He got into a stance and said "orbital drop" as he flew like a rocket to the sky and then started to fall back down even faster then when he flew up and smashed right through the giant robot, which caused a massive explosion that shook the entire face city.

(Just the orbital drop)

Izuku jumped out of the smoke gliding down thanks to his smoke thrusters, as he landed he walked to Uraraka who was still in awe at what Izuku was capable of doing. "Hey how your ankle" Izuku asked with concern as everyone around was shocked by Izuku's actions and still trying to help, "still sprained" Uraraka said trying to be funny "here" he grabbed her foot and smoke started to cover her foot and instantly held her ankle, "how's that" Izuku said with a smile, "t-thanks, it's as it was never sprained, I was feeling a little nauseous earlier but now its gone" Uraraka said jumping around in disbelief believe.
"Over, thanks for participating you can now go home and wait for the results to come in" said the announcer. Then everyone left walking to their houses, wondering if they passed.

'Its been a week and a half since I took the U.A entrance exam' Izuku thought, as his mother burst through the door with a letter from U.A . The letter contained a holographic message from all might himself saying he got in with 146 points, the secret was rescue points. Overjoyed Izuku called Nejire and told her, "I'll see you Monday at U.A" Izuku said with confidence. "Bout time" Nejire said with a blush.