Prologue

Doctor: your son doesn't have a quirk
Inko(izukus mom): that cant be true
Doctor: see this x-rays? Your son has a two joints in the toe, that means he doesn't have a quirk. Izuku was frozen from hearing this. "You should probably quit on being a hero" said the doctor.
11 years later
Over the years izuku has become the a bit of a troublemaker, not a bad person just likes to vandalize abandoned houses, small businesses, and billboards.
His favorite way of vandalizing was with graffiti, tagging anything he can. But there was always someone to make sure he'd clean up his messes. Reggie Rowe was a police officer, he would always get calls for vandalism over the years and he would already know who it was, he would then make izuku clean up the mess and apologize to the owners. No matter what though he did care for izuku and knew he can do good even if he was quirkless, and izuku knew he was doing this for his own good whether he like it or not he cared for reggie. Then there was katsuki bakugou izuku's "bestfriend" who would bully izuku for being quirkless, no matter how hard izuku tried to fight back he would always fall bruise, bleeding, and black eyes, but he would always get back up and that made kacchan(nickname) even angrier.

This was just a prologue the story will pick up in the next chapter, also this is my first story ever tell me how I do and let me know what you think about it. I'll try to update every week or so please bare with me.