The session (Filler) part 1

It was Sunday morning and Nejire had just invited Izuku to her place for a "study session". Izuku quickly took a shower and brushed his teeth. Got dressed wearing a black shirt with a grey hoodie, his red beanie, and his red shoes. He decided not to wear sweatpants today and instead wore blue jeans with a few tears here and there. Once he was ready he grabbed his backpack and rushed to her house.

Once finally there he rang the doorbell. Waiting a few seconds, the door opens revealing her father. 'Fuck' Izuku thinks to himself. "Is Nejire here?" Izuku asked hoping to get passed him as soon as possible. "I don't know is she?" Her dad replied.

" Is.. this a trick question?" Izuku asked clearly confused. Before things could get any further a voice got to them. "Daddy let him in" Nejire said from the stairs. He sighs and moves aside for Izuku to come in. "Cool Cool" Izuku said going up the stairs with Nejire. "NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" Her dad yelled from downstairs. (I said stairs a lot huh?) 

Once inside her room Izuku out his backpack down he sits on her desk chair and she sits on his lap. Nejire was wearing a black tank top and leggings since she knew how much Izuku liked her in them. Of course, Izuku wasn't just with her for her body but it sure is a plus. "So, why did you really call me over? I'm sure it wasn't just for a "study session", was it?" Izuku asked.

"The teachers at U.A have been working us to the bone these past few weeks. So I need a little stress relieved" She says with a devilish grin. "Your parents are still here. What if they hear you?" He asked her. "That's only if you can make me scream." She responds as Izuku looks at you. "I don't think this going to be family-friendly." Izuku tells you as he throws you out of the room.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom next to Nejire's room her dad is holding a glass cup to the wall trying to hear, but all he hears is muffled voices. He can't make out what they're saying. Nejire's mom walks in the bathroom to use the mirror but finds her husband on top of the toilet with his face to the wall. To say this was a strange sight to see was putting it lightly. "Richard what are you doing?" She asked unamused. "Ah! Don't scare me like that. I'm making sure that Bio-terrorist doesn't do anything." He told her.

"Has he tried anything?" She asked him. "I can't hear anything. But I know he's in there trying to poison our little angle." He said so sure of himself. "Hey why are you so dressed up?" He asked her. "Because we are supposed to visit my parents, remember?" She said to him. "And leave our daughter with him?" He said to her. "He's not going to do-" she was cut off by a moan. "My little angel" He said in disbelief. "M-maybe it's not what it sounds like." She thinking her daughter would at least wait till they left.

"Yeah, I'm sure they're playing checker." He says as he walks to his room to get his gun. "Richard, wait. Besides a gun won't work on him." As they get in front of Nejire's door they more. "Wait, not there. *moan*" "Someones a bit sensitive right here" Both parents look at each other with there own thought. Nicole thought "Damn, kids are horny these days." Richard thought "I'm going to shoot his dick off"

He barges in like a swat team gun out ready to shoot. This catches Izuku off guard and he runs into a wall. "Dad! Mom! what are you doing?" They see Nejire laying on her stomach with a shirt covering her chest.

"What are both of you doing?" Her dad asked kinda confused since they both still had their clothes on. Not that he wanted to see is own daughter doing the nasty or anything.

"Izuku was giving me a massage since I've been under some stress." Nejire says holding her shirt to her chest. "Richard, I believe you own him an apology." His wife said giving him that wife look.

"*sigh* I'm sorry. I thought you were like those other boys. I guess leaving you two alone wouldn't be too bad." Richard said reluctantly.

"We'll be leaving now. There is food in the fridge for both of you. See you in a bit." Her mom said as she dragged Nejire's dad out of the house.

"Huh. Well that happened." Izuku said rubbing his nose. "My dad can be a bit...overprotective." Nejire said to him.
"It ain't a big deal." Izuku reassured her.

"But now that they're gone." She said as she threw her shirt at his face. Izuku removes the shirt from his face and sees her topless. "Nice" He says as he throws the top at you so you can't see anything.

Oh boy do I have a lot to say. First off sorry the delay the current chapter I'm working on is taking a bit longer than I expected. Second, chapters from now on will be more than 1000+ words so that's cool. Third, we just reached 50K views that's bananas. Thank you so much all of you. And fourth the most important thing is I love you. See you in the next.