zero to hero chapter 2

Izuku woke up from the sound of his alarm, it was currently 6AM. Izuku's mind: forgot to turn off the alarm yesterday, oh well.
Izuku then got and took a shower to wake up fully. While in the shower Izuku was recalling the events from yesterday and how he now has a quirk, of always had one.
Izuku: I forgot I have a quirk now. Turning off the shower, Izuku clenches his fist and smoke starts to released. Izuku then decides to test his powers out so he makes a quick breakfast, get dressed, a plain black hoodie black jeans and his famous red shoes. He then goes somewhere to use his quirk without getting in trouble.

Dagobah municipal beach park was perfect, people used it as a dumping site so not many people would here, leaving Izuku to do whatever he wanted. Izuku stretched right his arm forward imitating the prisoner from yesterday and to his surprise he shot smoke out of his hand, doing the same with left hand shooting random junk like radios, TVs, and refrigerators. After awhile of having fun Izuku decided to see what else his powers can do. Making his way to the top of a trash hill, Izuku jumps before he hit the pile of trash he dashes forward and lands safely on the ground. After spending a whole day testing his powers he discovered he can make smoke shot,(speaks for itself) cinder blast,(basically a powerful blast of smoke, only works up close) cinder missile (missiles that explode on contact and are very powerful) smoke thrusters (that help glide through the air )
smoke drain (can recharge his stamina if he absorbs smoke) and fast healing (can heal himself and others at the cost of smoke and stamina)

Izuku then decided to clean and train at this beach for the U.A entrance exam, he had 10 months to train. By the 7th month Izuku had a pretty good grasp on his smoke quirk, he also found a chain that he could use, transferring some smoke and embers to the chain made it a good melee weapon. Izuku's mind: getting late better go home.

As Izuku was making his way home, he overheard sobbing coming from a near by alleyway. Naturally Izuku decided to investigate the noise, peaking in the alleyway he saw three guys standing over a girl with periwinkle hair and covered in blood and bruises. One on the guys had knives for fingers, without hesitation Izuku smoke dashed towards the guy with knife fingers delivering a haymaker that knocked the man out instantly, after he look at the remaining two and strucked them with fear. The second closest decade to attack with his fist growing 5 times its size, Izuku shot smoke at the guys face causing him to stumble, Izuku took this opportunity to beat him with his chain to unconscious. Last guy gave up out of fear, girl: tie him with this...sniff*. The girl gave Izuku handcuffs that disables quirks Izuku put them on all three of the guys.

Izuku: are you okay? Girl: t-these v-v-villains were
g-going to - . The girl burst into tears and couldn't finish her sentence, seeing this all Izuku could do is hug to try and comfort her. Izuku: what's your name, Nejire Hado the girl said breaking from the hug. Izuku: what happened? Nejire: I was fighting a villain who could use smoke just like you, but he got away then I got ambushed by these criminals, fighting the smoke villain took a toll on me and they took advantage of it...thank you. Izuku just smiled but couldn't help but notice some of her chest areas war visible from her ripped hero outfit. Izuku get very red and Nejire tries to figure out why is he blushing so much, until she looks down at her ripped hero outfit and blushes too. Izuku offers her his hoodie and she takes it and puts it on, Izuku then sees her wounds all over, Izuku: can i try something, it may not work. Nejire: what are you going to try? Izuku: to heal you, I can heal myself and a...dog. nejire: a dog? Izuku: I knocked down a pile of trash and it fell on a dog, gave a big gash on his leg and I tried it and it worked, so this might work to. Nejire: ugh...what do I have to loose. Izuku then puts is hand over and smoke starts to go to every wound Nejire has and they start to heal, fully healed Nejire gets up in disbelief. Nejire: NO WAY, you di- whoa are okay. Izuku is sweating and breathing heavily. Izuku: it just...takes a lot...out of me. Nejire called the police to take the criminals to jail, since Izuku used his quirk illegally Nejire had to take the credit for taking down the villains. After the cop left it was just Izuku and Nejire.

Izuku thanks for not telling them that I used my quirk. Nejire: you just saved me why would I tell on you? Also is it okay if I take you hoodie and give it back to you some other day? Izuku: y-y-y-you w-wouldn't want to
e-e-excha-ange numbers would y-y-y-you?
Nejire: YES!!!, I'm mean so you can get your hoodie back. As they exchange numbers and went there separate ways Izuku was thinking about the smoke villain Nejire spoke about. Izuku's mind:could it be him? But the was turn to stone right?

Two weeks later
Currently at school Izuku decided to play it cool and text Nejire after two weeks so he doesn't look desperate (which he was), he then grabs his phone from his backpack and sends her a message.

Grass(the name Nejire gave Izuku in her phone) hey busy today?

Sky(the name Izuku gave Nejire in his phone) not after 4 , got something in mind?

Grass: want to hang at the mall?

Sky: definitely I'll meet you there at 4:30

Grass: okay
After school Izuku ran home showered chang to a red flannel, black dickies pants, black beanie, and his red shoes. He grabs his skateboard, his wallet, and his phone and out the door her left to make his way to the mall. Time was 4:25 Izuku was near the entrance and saw Nejire, but he also saw a guy trying to flirt with her ,but Nejire seemed uninterested and uncomfortable, this made Izuku mad. Douche: come on beautiful let's take a ride in my Lamborghini. Nejire for the last time no, I'm waiting for someone. Douche: who could possibly top me? Izuku finally made it to Nejire. Izuku: hey ready? Nejire: yes, let go . As Nejire grabbed Izuku's hand Izuku felt a hand on his shoulder, looking back he sees the guy who was trying to talk to Nejire. Douche: hey nerd didn't you see me talking to her? Izuku removes the guys hand from his shoulder. Izuku: don't touch me again. Douche: or what? The guy then tries to punch Izuku put Izuku grabbed his arm and threw him to a wall knocking him out. Izuku: that was easier than I thought. Izuku then grabs Nejire's hand. Nejire: thanks that guy was a creep, come on there's a nice diner near by.

As they were walking Izuku could now see what she was wearing, she had his black hoodie on, some black leggings, and blue converse. Her leggings did show off her curves, which made Izuku blush like crazy as they made there way to the diner. The waiters showed them to there booth and took there orders, they order the same thing hamburger, fries, and a orange soda. Nejire: so are trying to become a hero. Izuku: a bit random, but yeah I'm going to try. Nejire: when you saved me you looked like a hero. Izuku was blushing like crazy. Izuku: I w-was just d-d-doing what anybody w-w-would do in that situation. Nejire grabs Izuku's hand looking at each others eyes. Nejire: you're not just anybody. They faces start getting closer and closer until they were inches apart. Waiter: okay here you go, a hamburger and fries for you and you and here's you drinks enjoy. Izuku: cough* so your in U.A? Nejire: yeah pretty soon I'm going to be a 3rd year. Izuku: so that would make you...18? Nejire: yeah, how old are you? Izuku: 16. Nejire: ha I got beat by two years.

After eating and doing a little shopping they decided it was getting late so the y better leave, now Izuku and Nejire were walking out the mall. Nejire: if you make to U.A I can introduce you to my friends.
Izuku: if? Nejire: you know what I mean, theres actually a secret in the entrance exam I can tell so you get a heads up if you want. Izuku: no thanks, I rather win fair.
Nejire: if you say so, anyways this is my bus stop it take me straight home, oh do you want your hoodie? Izuku: it's kinda cold go ahead and hold on to it till next time. Nejire: so there's a next time? She says in a flirtatious tone. Izuku: I-I-I mean I-I-if
y-y-you want. Nejire hugs Izuku and he returns the hug. Nejire: definitely.

As she gets on the bus Izuku skateboards home with a massive smile on his face. Two months past like nothing, the beach was spotless, you wouldn't even think this place was a trash site. Izuku was at his house getting ready for the U.A entrance exam. Izuku: it now or never. Izuku's consistent of a red beanie, black grey hoodie, grey sweatpants, and his red shoes

Izuku left his house making his way, he is now across the street from U.A. Izuku: this is my starting line.

Hey a little update I noticed that my writing technique is a bit...weird, I'll try something new in the next chapter hopefully you'll enjoy till next time