Same old stuff chapter 6

Aizawa was waking up from his sleeping bag, for the fourth time this week. Suddenly the door slammed open causing Aizawa to flinch.

All might: I'm walking through the door normally!!!

Aizawa looks at his phone to see the time.

Aizawa: it 5:30 in the morning what do you want?

All might: hahaha its about young Midoriya.

Aizawa: what about him?

All might: he's at the gym gamma with Cementoss and he got something you should see.

Aizawa: fine I'll go see.

Few minutes  later

As Aizawa was getting closer to the gym he started hear faint laser like sounds, which peeked his interest. His eyes widen as he opened the door only to see Izuku running at light speed and shoot lasers, Izuku notices Aizawa.

Izuku: hey Mr Aizawa about all the neon, I can explain.

Cementoss: Midoriya here seems to have acquired a new quirk, he was also using his quirk illegally.

Aizawa: okay Midoriya explain from the top.

Izuku: okay

Flashback

Old man: please my grandson is still in there, save him please

Without a word Izuku runs in the burning building as the old man started to give a evil grin.

Izuku: HELLO IS ANYONE HERE?!?!

Izuku was shouting for anyone still in the building, then he heard a female voice following it the the top floor he sees a girl with dark pink hair, standing over a man on the floor. As the girl's hands started to glow a bright pink

Izuku assumed she was about to harm the man so he jumped in front of her and took a shot to the back. The pain was excruciating as he fell to his knees.

???: move it kid, or I'll do more then that

Izuku tackled her to the ground, and they started to struggle punching and kicking, until the girl tried to shoot point blank.

Izuku then grabbed her hand and started to absorb her power while they were losing consciousness.

Izuku: not again.

???:what's happening?

Izuku then the the girls life flash before his eyes. She ran from home with her brother when the found out she was a conduit, got into drugs and accidentally killing her brother. She was then pick up by the D.U.P and traind by the leader. She then escaped when the transport truck was destroyed in a flash.

Waking up they both wobble to stand up feeling dizzy.

???:you...you were in my...head?

Izuku: your a conduit?

???:I'm not going back.

Izuku decides to try and subdue her, but as he took the first step he ran at the speed of light with link neon light all around him. Seeing this the girl dodged at the same speed and lights.

Izuku: not this aging

Trying to run towards the girl again, Izuku slips into a wall while the girl kept her distance.

Izuku:focus Izuku, come on.

Now chasing the girl around the room at light speed, the man on the ground could only look in awe as two pink blurs leaving pink light streaks. Getting tired of this runaround the girl jumps out the window leaving the boys in shock that she jumped a 5 story building.