Pros vs Novices (part two) chapter 15

(THIRD POV)

After the teams were announced everyone went to discuss strategy. well mostly everyone, some were having trouble. "Aoyama, what should we do against Thirteen?" Uraraka asked her partner hoping for an answer instead she got this."Isn't my costume just dazzling?" He said not even paying attention. She facepalmed at his antics and his dazzling costume.

Meanwhile, with Izuku things didn't go any smoother."Hey, Bakugou got any plans?" Izuku asked trying to stay positive."I hate you and hope you DIE!!!" He said the last part screaming so some spit got on Izuku's face. Still trying to stay positive he wipes the spit off and askes again. "I was thinking we could catch him off-" "NO FUCK OFF" Bakugou interrupts him and walks away."Or I could fuck off" Izuku sighs at his attempt at cooperation.

He then decides to go to the observation room and hopefully get some ideas from his classmate. When he gets there he finds Uraraka already there for the same reasons so they both watch with great interest.

The first match up with Kirishima and Sato took a big L. The second match up with Tsuyu aTsuyu using some bullshit hentai move against her teacher with Tokoyami's help they won. The third match up Iida yeeted Ojiro across the sinking field and won.

The fourth match up had Yaoyorozu(don't ask me I can spell that correctly) upset about her performance and Todoroki telling her she was good and now everyone ships them. oh yeah, they won. (I hate this ship btw). The fifth match was won by Uraraka and Aoyama tackling Thirteen. The Sixth match with Kaminari and Ashido taking a huge L from the principle.

The Seventh match Koda Threw bugs at Present mic and carried Jirou passed the finish line. (and no one ships them because he's not a cute anime   boy¯\_(ツ)_/¯) The eighth match Mr. Snipe almost caught a case. Oh yeah, Hagakure and Shoji won. The ninth match Midnight Bill Cosbyed Sero so Mineta had to take over and win like an MVP.

The tenth match was about to start. Izuku and Katsuki were waiting by the gate to start. Izuku still had hope for cooperation. "neither of us can defeat All might. He should just make a run for the exit while trying to-" Katsuki didn't let him finish. "LIKE I NEED HELP FROM A BIOTORRIST!!! JUST FUCK OFF AND I'LL KILL HIM!!!" As if on queue the bell went off indicating to begin.

"JUST!!! Listen" Izuku was getting frustrated which made Katsuki madder. "We need to work-" Katsuki smacked Izuku with his big ass gauntlet. Izuku stumbles back while he clutches his mouth with both hands. "Who the fuck you getting loud with!? Just because things are going well for you doesn't mean shit." Izuku wipes some of the blood from his mouth as he starts approaching Katsuki. Meanwhile, everyone in the observation room was shouting things like "oooohhhh" "He gon fold his ass" "Slap that bitch" " I'm still horny".But before they can do anything a huge gust of wind blows them away. "Now now. You too shouldn't be distracted in the face of a villain. HA HA HA" All might said as he appears from the dust.

Katsuki being Katsuki he jumped through the air with some explosions propelling him

Katsuki being Katsuki he jumped through the air with some explosions propelling him. He gets ready to attack only for All might to grab him by the throat, but this does not stop the explosive pomeranian. Extending both arms forward releasing consecutive explosive blows to All might's face.