Enemy Chapter 28

"Well, I hope everyone learned something today!" Mirio said standing naked with all of class 1-A curled on the floor. "Why..did I..get punched twice?" Mineta asked between breaths. "For women!" Mirio shouted while striking a pose.

"Wow, that was really something to watch!" Izuku exclaimed. "I know! If someone came in at this moment, they would have missed that amazing display!" Nejire said. "Alright everyone, get up and dust yourselves off. I have to go back to sleep." Aizawa told them.

"Now, what did you learn?" Mirio asked them. "That cereal pizza is not a good combination?" Kaminari said. "What? No. That wasn't even- Anyone else?"

"No matter how hard I get the pain is still there?" Kirishima said. "Oh, I know, I know!" Ashido shouted. "It's his quirk! It looks super strong but it's not the quirk at all! He trained his quirk to be really strong with all the experience he got from his internship! Right?"

"That was just a guess?" Mirio asked. "Well, it was kinda obvious." Ashido told him. "It was?" Yaoyorozu asked shyly. "Well yeah, he is our senior he should have at least three years of experience compared to us."

Everyone else just stared in awe at Ashido's random bursts of intelligence. "Well, that saved me a mouthful of words. Alright everyone, remember when you're in your internship to absorb as much experience as you can. Also remember, with great power come great-"

"Please don't finish that sentence!" The class shouted. "Okay, okay. On that note, I guess class is dismissed." Mirio said as half of class 1-A ran out. "Where are you guys going, class is not over?!!" Iida shouted chasing after them.

Izuku was about to go and join his class but was stopped by Mirio. "Hey, Izuku wait sec!" He said. Izuku stopped and turned around. "Yeah?" "How would you like a chance to have an internship with Sir Nighteye?" Mirio asked.

"Sir Nighteye? The Sir Nighteye that was All Might's partner for- *clears throat* I mean, sure sounds good." Izuku said trying to play it cool. "Cool, meet me at the U.A entrance when you're done with your classes." Mirio told him as he started walking away.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Izuku shouted in joy but forgot someone else was still there. "Aww, you're so adorable when you're excited." Izuku was slightly embarrassed, for one he totally forgot she was even here(terrible boyfriend) and secondly she saw him act like a kid getting a gift on Christmas.

"I'm not adorable. Adorable is a puppy, not me. I'm a tough guy!" Izuku told her. "Not with an adorable face like this you are." Nejire said pinching his cheek. Izuku grabs her hands to stop her. "Now is not the time for cheeks."

"There is always time for cheeks." She told him. "You're right, but not right now. I mentally prepare to meet Nighteye's meeting. I'm kinda nervous I'm going to mess it up somehow." Izuku said.

"I'm mean probably but hey a little optimism doesn't hurt anyone. " Nejire told him. "That's reassuring." He dryly. "Look if you don't get the job you can always work with me at Ryuko's"

"All might's sidekick or dragon breath, hm, very hard decision indeed." Izuku said sarcastically. "Hmph!" Nejire pouted while walking away. "You don't get to be picky when you don't get the job!"

"I was kidding! Kind of. Hey, come back!" Izuku watched her walk away. "I love to watch her leave." He said to himself as he started walking after her.

Once the day was over Izuku went to the front of the school to meet with Mirio. "Bout time you showed up!" He said. "The bell just rang like a minute ago." "No excuses! Now let's go! It'll take us at least one time skip to get there" Mirio told Izuku. "Wait, wha-"