Taken Chapter 19

Forgot to mention what Izuku is wearing so same as canon.

Kota was looking over the forest burning up in blue flames. It didn't take a genius to know this was not part of their training. But before Kota could do anything someone spoke to him. "Nice hat kid. Mind if we swap."

Kota turned around to see a tall muscular man with a missed up eye wearing a black cloak taking off his hockey mask. Before Kota could even say anything, the man leaped at him with crazy speed. The man reeled his fist back ready to strike Kota but before he could someone came and swooped Kota up, just in time.

The man then looked back at who just arrived. "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL A KID!" Izuku jumped up and shouted. The man just chuckled. "Don't really matter to me if he dies or not. We're here for you." He said.

Izuku got angry, once again everyone is in trouble because of him. While Izuku was stuck in thought, Kota was frozen in place. He saw the man's face, he is the same man the killed his parents. 'Mom, Dad...'

Kota was on the verge of crying until he saw Izuku leaped at the man, who took off his cloak as muscle strands started to cover his arms. "Parry this you filthy casual!" Izuku shouted swinging his digital sword.

The man blocked the sword with his forearm, stopping Izuku in his tracks. "For a Bioterrorist, I expected more." The man said before kicking Izuku in the stomach sending him hurdling back. Izuku clutched his stomach until he felt someone grab his leg.

"I'm not done with you yet." The man said as muscle started to build all over. "Time out!" Izuku shouted before the man lifted him up and slammed him into the wall. He let go as Izuku fell to the floor, winded.

"Is that the best you got!? Come on!" The man said laughing as he stomped on Izuku's head as blood started to trickle down.

Izuku rolled away to get up and leaped toward him, but before he could try anything the man was already in Izuku's face. "Too slow." The man said giving Izuku a haymaker sending him back a few feet.

'Fuck this guy.' Izuku on the ground. "This is too easy!" The man said laughing until he felt a rock hit him. "Water Hose...dad..mom. Did you torment them like that too, before you killed them?" Kota asked on the verge of tears.

"Huh seriously? Your parents were heroes? This must be fate!" The man yelled laughing. "It's thanks to them that my left eye is artificial now." He added. "It's your fault...It's because of guys like you that is always, always turns out like this!" Kota shouted at him.

"Kids are always shifting the blame like that. That's no good. It's not like I have a grudge about this eye or anything, you know. I just wanted to kill. And those two wanted to stop me. It was a result of all of us doing what we wanted. What's wrong is wanting to do something and not being able to do it. LIKE YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY!" The man said as more and more muscle started to grow all over about to hurt Kota until...

Izuku lunged at him again, the man saw this coming but something was different. 'Somethings wrong I can feel it.' the man thought turning to meet Izuku. The first thing he noticed was Izuku's usual blue wings were now red along with what used to be a blue sword was now a digital red claw.

"What the-" The man was mid-sentence before Izuku smacked the goofy out of him, making him fall back a little while holding his face. Izuku lands in front of Kota. "I'm done fucking with you." Izuku said in a serious tone. Kota was surprised, this was the most serious he has seen Izuku act.

"Now that's more like it." The man said looking up revealing a giant gash on his face. "Kota, get somewhere safe!" Izuku said as he charged at the man who was doing the same. "Show me your blood!"