I-Island special [1/2] Chapter 16

Today was the big day for Izuku and Inko they were going to I-island. They had to get up early to pack their crap and get ready to leave to the airport. They took a taxi to get there. The ride was fast since the taxi driver was driving like he was in a video game or something. Once there went to their terminal. they made their way to the plane which so happens to be private so no one else was there. Inko was wearing a pink long-sleeved blouse with black office pants and black 1-inch black heels.

Izuku was wearing his hero outfit since U.A Students have the option of wearing their I-island since there were no laws about quirk usage, but crime is still illegal. During the flight, Inko asked a billion questions not even giving him a chance to answer.

 During the flight, Inko asked a billion questions not even giving him a chance to answer

(Minus the tattoos and he is wearing his red shoes)

    (On his back)

Eventually, they land on I-island and are greeted by the luggage-handlers who offer to take their stuff to their room. This treatment was new to Izuku and Inko but they just went along with it. They walked around for a bit of sightseeing. Before they can far someone recognizes Izuku and doesn't stay subtle about it.

"*Gasps* it's him." some random women said. " The infamous hero." A man adds. Izuku and inko share the same thought. "Infamous?" A group of people started to surround them and to their surprise, they ask for autographs and pictures. Inko was happy her son was getting attention for once, Izuku on the other hand not so much. 

He felt waves of different emotions like anxiety, embarrassment, and discomfort. 'How do celebrities deal with this?' While Izuku was trying to think of a way out of this crowd, some dude shouts at the people. "HEY ALL MIGHT'S HERE TOO!!!" And with that everyone ran off leaving Izuku and Inko just like his dad.

As the crowd started to lessen on person stayed behind. They both recognized him pretty quickly. "Reggie!" They shout in unison. "what are you doing here?" Inko asked, to which Reggie responds with "Izuku didn't tell you? I left him a message." Their eyes fall on Izuku since he's known for ignoring their call or messages. "I didn't get any messages from you." Izuku says to them not even beliving himself since he doesn't remember if he did ignore it or not. Reggie looks at him not buying it. "Really? around 8 o'clock?" Izuku then tries to remember last night.