Past life Chapter 26

Izuku finally makes it to ground beta. Seeing Katsuki there looking angrier than usual. It's probably cause Izuku made him wait as he change before coming here.

"What took you so long, nerd!?" Katsuki yelled. "Had to change. Figured you wanted to scrap, either that or count the stars." Izuku said wearing black shorts, his red shoes, and a blue shirt with the word "t-shirt" on it. "

Damn right we're going to fight! I saw you smirking on the bus, looking down at me. I'll show you, I'll show everyone. I'm the strongest, I'm the best of the best, I'm the-" "Is this going to take long?" Izuku interrupted him.

"I have to call my girlfriend in 10 minutes. So if we can wrap this up that'll be great." "This goddamn joke to you?!" Katsuki asked. "In a cosmic sort of way, yeah." Izuku said.

"Stop turning everything into a f#cking joke!" Katsuki shouted. "It pisses me off!" He added. "So, what? I should be like you? A whiney entitled b#tch like you?" Izuku told him.

"You're a b#tch! Don't forget you used to follow me around like a dog." Katsuki told him. "Yeah, I followed you cause, despite everything you did to me, I still wanted to be friends." Izuku said."Like I'd be friends with a Bioterrorist." Katsuki said coldly. They both stayed quiet for a moment. But then Katsuki let off an explosion from his palms sending to Izuku. Once in arms reach Katsuki put both hands forward and let off another explosion.

Not giving Izuku a moment's rest, Katsuki propelled himself up and let off another explosion. And just before landing Katsuki was going to let off another one until a fist came out of the smoke and punched Katsuki in the mouth sending him flying.

Rolling on the floor, Katsuki clutches his face feeling the pain settle in. "I don't get you." Izuku said walking out of the smoke and absorbing it. "First you hate me cause I don't have a quirk then you hated me cause I wanted to be a hero. But now that I have a quirk and hero license, you still hate me? Hmmm, this really is something." Izuku said.

Katsuki got up while holding his face. "Something on your mind, sport?" Izuku asked. "If-if it wasn't for that smoke ability, I would have killed you a long time ago!" Katsuki told him.

Izuku clasped his hands together and took in a deep breath. Then exhaled. "BOI!" "You kidding right?" Izuku asked. "I'm serious! If you only had laser sh#t or pixel crap, then I would have beaten you already!" Katsuki said. "You know very well that's not what they're called!" Izuku said.

Izuku sighs pulling out what looks like a tablet. "Since you're so predictable I knew you were going to give me some lame-ass excuse." He said absorbing the video from the tablet.

"Let's make a deal, the one who wins is a cool guy and the one who loses will be very disappointed in himself. Sounds good?" Izuku said putting the tablet on the floor. "F#cking idiot, hurry up and fight!" Katsuki shouted.

They ran at each other, Katsuki was getting ready to throw his famous right hook but Izuku predicted this and summoned a digital sword. Once he saw Katsuki's hand start to rise he swung the sword and smacked his hand away. Leaving him wide open, Izuku used the momentum and hit him with his elbow stunning him.

'Not yet, not yet, not yet.' Izuku used his whole body and spun around to smack him with the sword on the side of his face. The impact sent him flying like hitting a home run. "That's baseball!" Izuku shouted.

Katsuki was once again rolling on the floor but quickly recovered and propelled himself into the air. But once again Izuku guessed it and started shooting pixel bullets at him.

Katsuki dodged all the bullets using explosions to outmaneuver them. But then Katsuki notices a red dot on his chest. "What that?" He said as he saw three swords homing in on him. Trying his best to avoid them as he saw one explode.