20k (not a chapter)

Damn you guys are amazing. I never thought I'd reach this many views. I always thought I would get like 100 or something but you guys were like nah.

Anyways as a little special thank you I figured I would talk about some of the decisions and facts for this story.

1. The original ship for this story was going to be Izuku x momo but I like Nejire more

2. Most characters are based on my first impression of them. (So some are ooc)

3. I was going to base this story on the first Infamous with Izuku having Cole's powers but, it wouldn't make sense to have to characters with the same powers. (Im looking at you Kaminari)

4. Lemons are very awkward to make but I know you nasty kids like them.

5. This story does have an ending so it wont go on forever.

6. After I finish this story I will not rewrite it. I know theres alot of mistakes and stuff but, it also show how I got better over time.

7. I forgot to mention this but, in this world being a conduit is worst then being quirkless.

8. Another ship that I considered was jirouxIzuku because of how much they have in common.

9. I almost discontinuedthis story but, then I saw that people were actually enjoying this story for some reason.

10. Izuku was originally going to just have smoke but, then I thought how it goes really well with the actual
anime/manga.

That's about thank you so much for reading this story you guys really overpraise me for it.  As always ily and I'll see you in the next I'm out.