It's a bird Chapter 31

The next day. Everyone was up early and ready for the day. Gathering at a small rendezvous point near the hideout, the heroes along with police officers prepared for a small debriefing.

"Alright, so here's the plan. We are going to show them this warrant and rush in there." A cop said. Everyone just stayed quiet. "Is that it?" Aizawa asked. "Yup! We know they're here and I'm pretty sure they know we are as well so let's cut to the chase." He told him

"Let's try to keep the peace first. They are most likely going to attack after we show them this warrant. If they try to fight, we rush through leaving the heroes out here to them. Does everyone know their place? Cause if you don't then too bad. Get ready!" He said.

Everyone just kinda shrugged as they started to prepare. "This guy sucks." Izuku said. "I heard that!" He said. Izuku sighed as he started doing so stretches.

He then felt a tap on his shoulder. Looking to his right he sees Reggie. "Hey! I didn't you know you were here." Izuku told him. "I asked to be put on this case to watch you so you didn't do anything bad." Reggie told him.

"Watch me?" Izuku was flabbergasted. "Name one time I did something wrong?" He asked. Reggie deadpanned. "You want me to pick one thing only from the 16 years of your life?"

"You can't! I told you." Izuku said proudly. "I'm gonna be watching you." Reggie said walking away. "Good luck with that." Izuku whispered. He walked away and went to look for Nejire.

He found her with some hero trying to flirt with her. "This is gonna be my villain origin story." Izuku said as he walked to her.

"I'm basically number two around here." The hero told Nejire. Before she could say anything a hand was wrapped around her waist. "Oh no my brother, you have to get your own." Izuku said as they walked away.

"Perfect timing as always." Nejire told him. "Why is there always someone flirting with you?" Izuku asked.

"You think it's my perfume?" She asked. Izuku looked her up and down. "I don't think that's it."

After some time has passed, everyone was signaled to get into position and awaited further instruction. The Police officer goes up to the gate and knocks. "We have a warrant! Come on out!" He shouted.

Without warning the gates busted open as a huge man emerged. "You picked the wrong house foos!" He shouted as he was about to punch the closest officer but was stopped by an even bigger hand.

Ryuko has transformed into her dragon form. "Go! Nejire and I will hold him off!" She told everyone. Izuku looked at Nejire but she gave him a nod to keep going.

"Let's go!" Sir said as the rest of the heroes went through the gates and entered the premise. The front door was guarded by a few goons but a spiky hero made quick work of them. But more and more showed up.

The police officers rushed to hold them off. "Go! We'll hold them!" A cop shouted.

The heroes continued onward. Now in, they rush down the hall before Sir stops abruptly. "Here." He said looking at a flower pot. "There is a secret passageway through here." He said as he started to feel around the pot until he press one of the wooden planks making the wall open up and revealing a secret door.

Out of the door, three more goons popped out. Before they could do anything Izuku used neon and blasted them back to the manga. Sir looked at him and nodded. "Let's move." He said.

The door had stairs going downwards. Continuing the path, they made it to a dead end. "Now what?" A hero asked. "Let me check." Mirio said taking off his helmet.