Who's your daddy Chapter 20

HOLY FISH TITTES!!! We made it to 100K Views damn that's crazy. Thank you so much for the support and love. Enjoy.

Somewhere in an unknown bar

Izuku was currently kidnapped by the league of villains. He was strapped to a chair designed to hold Conduits. In his hands and forearms were a type of handcuffs to prevent Conduits from using their abilities. You can't get these anywhere, the only ones who have them are the D.U.P of the black market.

Looking around he sees all the villains from the camp and the mist guy from the U.S.J.

"Let's begin. My name is Tomura Shigaraki-" "Don't care." "I'm the leader of the league of villains-" "Don't care." "AND we want you to join us and help us destroy this hero society-" "Don't car-" "LET ME F#CHING TALK!!!" Shigaraki yelled, tired of Izuku already.

"Wow. First of all, mad rude, second, very unprofessional." Izuku said matter of factly. "Shut the f#ck up! I'll ask the questions. How did you find our hideout?" Shigaraka asked.

"You brought me here after you kidnapped me!" Izuku told him. "I told you to shut up! Now, what's your name?" Shigaraki asked. "Delsin." Izuku said trying not to laugh.

"You're a LIER! Your name is Izumu Midoroya." Shigarakai told him. "Why did you asked if you almost know my name-"  "OMG!!! Didn't I tell you to shut up?" He interrupted Izuku while getting up to walk away.

"You causing tension in my neck and shoulders, I'm going to go lay down. You stay there and suffer." Shigaraki said walking away. "...What's up his ass?" Izuku whispered.

Somewhere in a hospital room

Momo Yaoyorozu was sitting up in a hospital bed looking at all of her classmates that could show up, munis Toru and Jirou do to the unknown gas at the forset. They walked in right after she had just finished talking with All might and a detective, she had told them about a tracking device she was able to plant on the Nomu thinks to Yosetsu's quirk.

But while her friends were talking she was reminiscing on just how useless she was at the camp. Even with help from another student, she still couldn't do anything and because of that, Izuku had to give himself up just to save them.

"You okay, Yaomomo?" Ashido asked snapping her out of her thoughts. "I'm fine. It shouldn't be me you should worry about, it should be Midoriya." Yaoyorozu said making them feel bad.

"If I wasn't so useless Midoriya wouldn't have to give himself like that, Kyoka and the others wouldn't have to be in the infirmary and I-" She said trailing off on the verge of tears.

"Hey don't say that. Here have a banana." Denki said placing a banana which he got from who knows where and placed it at the edge of the bed.

Todoroki nudged Kirishima's arm trying to make him ask her something, but Kirishima shook his head and nudged back wanting Todoroki to ask. They then continue to nudge each other until Todoroki pushed Kirishima forward catching Yaoyorozu's attention.

"Uh...Well, we were-" Kirishima started but was interrupted by the sound of the door being opened. It was Nejire Hado, she was wearing U.A's school uniform but also had on a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up.

She looked at everyone and then went straight towards Yaoyorozu. "look, I'll cut to the chase, I know you put a tracking device on the villains and I know you can make a device to pinpoint where it's located at. I need it." Nejire told her.

"Tracking device?" Uraraka said to Ashido who shrugged. "Why don't you just go with the heroes?" Yaoyororzu asked glaring at her. "My agency wasn't assigned to it. Now I'm here." Nejire responded while looking at the class.