(Not a chapter) New book

Don't go and wet your panties this is not a chapter. I just need your help with choosing what book I should write. I've been wanting to write a new book and I've narrowed it down to a few, please choose one. Thank you. 

----------

Prototype: Izuku had given up on being a hero when an unknown virus broke out in his city. The virus had taken many lives, including Izuku's mother. With nowhere to go, Izuku joined the Blackwatch to help his city. But all that changes when he found out the virus isn't just any virus, but a quirk.

Izuku's new mission was to exact revenge and kill the one responsible for it all. But what will happen when Izuku gets infected?

Spider-man: When Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless he opted for a different career choice. Hoping to make a difference in society, he gets a job at Alchemex labs as an assistant. But one-day Izuku finds a room full of experimental spiders and gets...well, you know the rest.

Izuku is then given something people can only wish for. Will he keep his normal life or chase a new one in the hero department? The answer is obvious.

Wolverine: Haunted by his past and rage Izuku Midoriya, Isolates himself deep within a forest, away from society hoping to never have to fight again. However, the heroes that have been looking for him for almost a decade finally find him and wish to recruit him for U.A.

Can Izuku overcome his past and become a hero or will his rage get the best of him and make him a monster?

Batman Beyond: Izuku is on the verge of completely giving up on this hero society. However, he meets someone that not only makes him want to be a hero again, but gives him a suit capable of going toe to toe with the number 2 hero himself.

The Devil hero: Quirks are a lot like guns. They're not evil by nature, but it's the user who's at fault for their own decisions. there are times when children's quirk manifest and cause minor damages to people or property.

Izuku Midoriya however, is a different story. When his quirk manifested, he set his apartment on fire and killed multiple people, including his mother. The numbers of fatalities would have been greater had it not been for Endever the number 2# hero arriving so soon.

After the fire was subdued, witnesses saw Izuku standing in front of what used to be an apartment complex with a grin. They could only describe him as...

"The Devil"

Green arrow hero: At the young age of four, Izuku's parents abandoned him at an orphanage since he was quirkless. Izuku didn't stay too long at the orphanage since he was picked up by HPSC. Izuku was then trained to be an assassin. His favorite weapon is the bow and arrow. He is able to shoot targets from very far away and even fast-moving opponents.

The HPSC then give Izuku his first mission. Get into U.A and spy on them from the inside. What Izuku thinks is a simple mission quickly changes with each task becoming more and more difficult, leaving him to choose between his orders or the righteous way.

----------

Yes, each story has a ship, no you can not choose which ship. If I let everyone pick they'll pick Either the same one over and over and others will get mad that their top didn't win yadda yadda yadda. The story with the most votes will be written first then the one with the second most and so on and so on.

I'll announce the winner in two weeks, thank you for your help ily and I'll see you in the next.