I-Island special [2/2] chapter 17

Suprise bitches!!!

Everyone was in a bit of a trance but they were starting to come to, except for Melissa. She had never experienced anything remotely close to this. Izuku noticed her frozen in place and runs up to her and shakes her shoulders. She snaps out of it and focuses on Izuku. "Where can we hide?" Izuku asked her which she struggles to speak. "Melissa!"

Getting her attention again she speaks. "E-emergency stairs! Next to the elevator!" Izuku nodes and signals for everyone to follow in which they do.

They sit on the stairs trying to calm down.

"Is everyone ok?" Izuku asked them. most of them nod or say "Yeah." And then their's Denki whispering in the corner, "Guess ill die"

Mirio approaches Melissa to talk. "Is there any way to see what's happening in the party room?" He asked her. "This way," Melissa said after finally gaining some composer. Mirio, Tamaki, Izuku, Jirou, and Nejire follow Melissa up a few flights of stairs until they reached a hallway that leads to a railing giving you a nice view of the party.

They peek over the railing to see what's happening while avoid being seen.

They see all Heroes including All might were being held captives by some quirk restraints wrapped around their bodies. They could try and break the restraints, but civilians were being held at gunpoint by what they can assume were villains.

They then spot David talking to one of the villains. Jirou plugs in her jacks to the ground to eavesdrops on their conversation, and what she hears is shocking.

-----

"Wolfram?" David asked the villain in front of him. "No! It's A villain named Wolfram!" The man now known as Wolfram interjected. "Yeah, that's what I said, Wolfram!" David told him still not fully understanding the situation. "No, no, no! It's A villain named wolfram! You say it all together." Wolfram told him.

"Can I just call you wolfram for short?" David asked Wolfram, but Wolfram just looked at him like he had just told him the moon is made of cheese or something. "No! My name is A villain named Wolfram!" Wolfram told him losing his patience.

"Okay! A villain named Wolfram, what do you want?" David asked him. "Thank you, now come with me I need you to unlock something for me. I recommend cooperating or your daughter will be getting a visit from A villain named Wolfram. Capiche?" Wolfram told him as he dragged David with him.

-----

Back with the students who had watched the scene unfold decided to head back and regroup with the others. Once back they told everyone what was happening. Kaminari is the first to speak after their quick summary.

"So let me get this straight. They're villains on this island who have the heroes captured by quirk restatements and they can't attempt to get out of since they also have hostages that they will hurt, and they took David shield with them to get them something. Wow, that's a lot to take in." Kaminari finished while sitting down looking a little nervous. "What are you, a mocking bird? You just repeated the same thing we said." Jirou told Kaminari.

"Regardless!" Iida said getting everyone's attention. "We should stay hidden, the pros already have enough on their plate. Getting caught won't do any good. Wouldn't you 3 agree?" Iida finished while shifting his attention towards the Big 3.

The Big 3 were contemplating their choices. If they went in there and tried to save the hostages, they run the risk of David getting injured or worse. Mirio takes a quick breather, this whole situation would be hard for anyone, but he came to a decision. But before he can tell them, Izuku speaks to Melissa.