Urge of Meeting

Next day..

Roohi

I had prepared my designs and submitted to our head. As we were informed that this year 'Confidence' is giving chance to the internals too to prepare the winter collection. I am excited as well as nervous, thinking about  whether any of my designs would be selected or not. Apart from everything my heart wonders about the person in whose arms I landed yesterday and whose eyes looked straight through my eyes and went directly  to my soul.

10 minutes later...

Mr. Woods "Good Afternoon Guys." I wished as I entered the room .

Everyone "Good Afternoon Mr. Woods."

Mr. Woods "So guys in the meeting,  the designs which  you all have submitted to be a part of this year's Winter Collection of 'Confidence' were  presented.  And I must you all have performed excellently . Everyone in the meeting were really impressed by the designs."

With each passing second the beats of my heart started doing Marathon . My right hand reached my left wrist to play with my bracelet which I have a habit of doing in my hyper nervous state. Then I realised that I didn't had it  on my wrist . Few days back I dropped it somewhere . I cried a lot because Ram presented me it on my  previous  birthday.  But as usual Ram consoled me  .  I came out of my trance when Mr. Woods called my name.

Mr. Woods " Miss Roohi ... special appreciation for you . Everyone in the meeting appreciated your designs and talent .  "

I sighed in relief.

Mr. Woods "Everyone's one design has been selected  apart from Edward , Nicholas and Emma . Your designs were fabulous too but better luck next time guys  and Roohi congratulations your two designs have been selected  for the collection . " I said and every one was happy and clapped , especially Roohi . This girl is really talented and hard working.

Roohi 'Thank you Mr. Woods.' I signed . I was so elated. Everyone's work was appreciated  with mine . I did a victory dance in my mind . Finally the life I wanted to live , I was getting to live.  Ram .. he would be so so so happy  hearing this . I will cook Gajar ka halwa  for him today and then disclose the news to him.

Mr. Woods "Welcome Roohi and one thing more. Mr. Morgan  is really impressed by your work . He wants to meet you personally tomorrow in his office . Be there by 11 am. sharp. " I said and she nodded with a smile . "Ok Guys you all can get back to your respective works ." I said and they all headed back to their respective works.

Later at that night . As I reached our apartment  , I prepared Gajar ka halwa  for Ram and then  disclosed the news to him. He was supremely excited hearing the news.

Alex

After I returned from the meeting room. I relaxed on my chair.  After a whole 5 minutes . I got up and walked towards the ceiling window of my cabin and stared at the amazing city known Amsterdam.  This city gave me so much and I would always be grateful for it . My  mind headed back to the  honey brown orbs I met at the Anniversary Party.  She must be  an employee  because no one else was allowed rather than my employees .  A knock at my door broke my trance .

Alex "Come in." I said and headed to my chair and leaned back on it. Daisy entered.

Daisy "Sir .. as you asked. These are the rest of the designs created by Miss Roohi.. apart from the selected ones. " I said as I placed the designs infront of him. He took the designs and took his own time in admiring them.  I really liked this quality of him. He appreciated art and the artist very well .

Alex "Great . " It was the only word that left my mouth after  admiring them by taking my whole time as I couldn't do it in the meeting.  "Daisy inform Mr. Woods that I would like to meet Miss Roohi  tomorrow  in my office at 11 am. sharp and bring me her file immediately.  " I said her .