In The Premises

1 year 5 months later

Roohi

My life started to return back to tracks after coming to Amsterdam.  But  the  scars  from  the  past didn't cure.  Each and every day as the Sun sets and the moon rises. The fear surrounds me. Each and every night I  get horrible nightmares and end up screaming for saving me from that Devil and his hell.

With  God's grace I always have my pillar, my strength  , my buddy , my savior, my protector , my life line 'Ram' with me .  He really helped in every way to heal my wounds . But they were deeply engraved in me . Ram  sometimes acted like my Mum, sometimes like my Dad and sometimes he switches on his overprotective Brother mode .   He pursued me to chase my dreams and live every single bit of them .  I applied for admission with  scholarship in the Institute of  Innovative Fashion , Amsterdam . The Institute had a scholarship competition and I took part in it and passed it  with flying colours . I  grabbed the scholarship and due to which I had to pay only 40 % of  the fees. 

Ram was very  elated as I accomplished  my  first step towards  my big dreams successfully .  I  said him  I will take up a part time job so that I could pay my fees . But he strictly denied it. He said me to just concentrate on the course as I had work hard for keeping up the scholarship and the rest he would handle himself .  Joining the Institute was a point where I needed great support and strength . As usual Ram was there for me .

The first day I stepped in the Institute . I knew people would judge me for my disability of being mute,  gifted  to me  by   my great Uncle aka the Devil of my life. Its fact in today's world people judge you in a blink of an eyelid. But I don't  blame anyone  for it.  With  the passage of time  it became a part of  my life. But luckily I had some people to call my friends in the Institute , some of the best people I have in my life . While some mocked me for my disability .

So successfully I have completed my final term examination and now we are having 6 months internship to complete before holding our degrees in our hands.

I have  been given the placement in 'Confidence'.  One of the leading Fashion Designing Company of  Netherlands and Europe.   My professors informed that if the companies like our intership then we can get placements in the companies too  . It would be really a great opportunity  for me,  doing intership in one of the Leading Companies of Fashion and if  I  get my placement there it would be really fulfilling my precious dreams .

My  friends from the institute said me that the owner of company is  the Head Fashion Designer of the Company  too and he has established the company in a really young age .  And he tries his best to keep himself and his private life away from media.

So I made a overview that He is talented, hardworking and a private person . Great .  

Here I am standing in the premises  of the  immensely eye catching  building  of 'Confidence' for the first day of my internship.  I   am super excited to start this new phase of my life.

In the office

Roohi  ' Hello . I am here for my internship.' I signed the receptionist showing my internship papers.

Receptionist  " Ma'am can't you speak." I asked the girl standing infront of me .

Roohi - I nodded my head in a No with a small smile on my face.

Receptionist "I am sorry Ma'am. Could you please pass me your internship papers." I said her. She nodded and passed me the papers.  I really felt bad .  As I saw her documents ,she is one of the best internship candidates we have got. But she couldn't speak. It's called Fate. Pushing the thoughts away . I continued my work . And after a while. "Ma'am this is your Id Card for your internship period.  Just go straight and take the left turn , you will get the lift , press  the 6th floor button and go left  you will get the conference room  .  Mr. Kevin Woods  would be your   head and he would explain everything in detail in the  conference .Good  Work ." I said her.  She smiled and went .