I Want Him

Alex

The next morning I woke up and found Roohi in my arms . Her head on my arm , her arms wrapped around me and my another arm around her waist. Removing my arm from her waist I stroked  her cheek as last night came  in my mind. She  willing taking a step to enter my dark, miserable world and me  closing the door on her face.  She stirs and I swiftly remove my hand from her face and close my eyes pretending to sleep.

Roohi

I woke up and found myself in his arms. I remembered about last night and sadness embraced me. I look upto him and found him sleeping actually pretending to sleep. Yes I know he is pretending . He never sleeps till this  late no matter how late he slept the previous night. I lift myself and reach his forehead and plant a kiss on his forehead . Slowly I move to his eyes ,then to his cheeks and  his nose. As soon as I place my lips  just below his bottom lip he clutches my arm and opens his eyes  hurriedly.  I smirk looking  at him. Allowing my smirk to tell him that I knew he was pretending. Removing my hands from his hold I looked and he was  breathing heavily . I love the effect I have on him. Cupping his face I smashed my lips on his. In a second I was  pinned  on the bed beneath him while kissing. After we were short of breaths we seperated not before him tugging my lower lip with his  teeth. Filling our lungs with oxygen we looked at each other .

Alex " I wish I could start every morning like this." I said looking at her . She kept looking at me .

Roohi  'Who is stopping you?' I signed . He looked at me intensely.

Alex "Don't do it .You know my answer." I said her .

Roohi  'Please..' I pleaded. But like always he gave a deaf ear to my pleas.

Alex "No. " I said and got up from her. "Get ready .. I will...drop you back." I said as tears welled in my eyes. I turned my back at her.  She hugged me from back and I could hear her sobs .  I tried paying no attention to it but it was killing me .  "Leave.. I have to freshen up . " I said her and  unlocking her arms I moved to the washroom without turning back .  Standing in the shower I let the tears slip from my eyes which I was holding from so long .

I fell on my knees and cried. Why did it happened  with me ? Why did he came so close when at last he had to leave giving some bullshit excuses? Am I not entitled to happiness ? He forcefully entered my life and when I accepted everything he is pushing me out forcefully .   I cried my heart out. 

Gathering my broken self I left from there .I have requested a lot to him . If he doesn't wants me anymore I would not stay anymore .  Entering my room I took a shower and washing  everything off. Putting a t-shirt and jeans I went downstairs . He was already present there on the dining table . I went inside the kitchen and  took two plates of breakfast . I had no appetite but if I don't eat he would too  not eat and he is hungry from yesterday . I placed the breakfast place in front of him . He looked at me . Ignoring him I sat on my seat and swallowed my breakfast . Emy poured coffee for us. I smiled at her. After completing I took the plates  .

Alex "We will leave now." I said and saw her getting still in her position . After that  she nodded her head and entered inside the kitchen .

I entered inside after responding to him. Washing my hands , I went to Emy and Suzie and hugged them and said them about my departure . They hugged me too and I cried . After we separated I saw tears in their eyes too.  I saw him waiting in the living room . I walked out with Emy and Suzie. We waited at the driveway and he brought his car . I hugged them for the last time and walked to car. With trembling hands I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.  I waved them bye and he drove off. I felt him looking at me but I didn't looked back at him . I kept looking outside  the window .  Soon my building came in my view and my heart clenched at its sight. I was in a turmoil I wanted to meet Ram but I didn't wanted to live without  him.  He parked the car outside the entrance of the building . I started  fidgeting with my fingers.