Shipping Them

5 days  later

Roohi

I was standing outside my office building and waiting for Alex to pick me up. Since I joined my office Alex drops me and then picks me up. If he gets late he sends the driver and make sure I reach home safe. I said no to Sam for the date.  I felt bad for him. We are still friends . Ram's bond is growing stronger with Alex and this makes me happy and jealous both. Just then his car stopped in front of me and he got out of it.

Alex "Good Evening. " I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me.

Roohi 'Good Evening Handsome.' I signed.

Alex " Thanks Heaven. I am getting a compliment. This calls for an another kiss." I said and kissed her cheek and she smiled. I held her hand and we walked towards the car. I opened the  gate for her and she entered. The driver held the gate for me and I entered. After that we drove back.

Roohi 'I missed you.' I signed as soon as we reached home  and wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we stood in each other's embrace.

Alex "I missed you too." i said and lifted her face to kiss her . When we heard a voice.

Ram "Ah.. my sweet innocent eyes." I said and covered my eyes coming out from the kitchen with icecream.

Alex "Not again. " I said and groaned in frustration this is third time in 5 days this man disturbed us. Roohi seperated from me.

Roohi 'What are you doing here so early?' I signed.

Ram "I just thought of surprising you guys but you guys were about to take the virginity of my eyes." I said.

Roohi 'Shut up I know how much innocent you are and stop eating so much icecream. You will get sick.' I signed.

Ram "Ya whatever. By the way why do you have so much of butterscotch with chocolate chips icecream. You can have chocolate, strawberry, black currant . These flavours too. " I said .

I was red as a tomato when Ram said about the ice cream. The fact is Alex has filled up the fridge with butterscotch icecream just to tease me. And now he is smirking beside me.

Alex "Oh. We like butterscotch more. Right Roohi?" I smirked looking at her and she nodded her head avoiding my gaze.

Ram "Buy some other flavours for me." I said and sat on the sofa with icecream.

I went upstairs to change. Taking my clothes I went inside the washroom.  After taking a relaxing shower I went outside to the room.  I saw him entering. He threw his coat on the bed. A habit of him which irritates me a lot. I rolled my eyes at his usual habit. Taking his coat I kept it in the laundry basket and he winked at me. A way to calm my mood from his irritating antics. 

Alex "By the way Ram is right. We have lots of butterscotch icecream. What say let's waste some of it tonight?" I said and wrapped my arms around her from back . She looked at me  and shook her head in denial vigorously.  "I wanna recreate those moments. You , me , kitchen counter  and lots of butterscotch with chocolate chips on you. Let's go this time a little far from the last time." I whispered in her ear and could see goosebumps forming on her neck.  She shook her head in denial again.

Roohi 'No not now please.'I signed. I have accepted him with my heart but I need some time to encourage myself for getting sexual . I know Alex would never think  of hurting me even in his dreams and   whatever happened between us on that night he has truly apologised to me a number of timed and I have forgiven him for that .I trust him a lot but I still need some time.