Her Dreadful Past

Warning - Mention of Rape and Physical Assault.

Alex

I stopped the car and entered inside .

Asher  "This way Sir." I said leading him. We reached inside . I placed a chair for Sir and he sat. Taking water I splashed it on his face and he jolted.

Alex "Ram.." I said as he jolted. Dried blood on his clothes and face. Hands and legs tied.

Ram "You... where... is...Roohi?" I spoke as I saw him.

Alex "You are not in a position to question me. Instead its me who should be doing it." I said.

Ram "Where ..is she? How is ..she? I won't answer.. you until you ..answer mine." I said.

Alex "Fine . She is with me and fine." I lied.

Ram "She can't be fine ..when she ..is with you.." I said.

Alex "Don't believe .I have nothing to do . And your time for questioning me has ended and mine started . So reply me fast. What happened in those two years before you brought her here?  and don't you dare tell you don't know because you know." I stated firmly.

Ram "Why do you ..want to know?" I asked.

Alex "Because she will never tell me  and I want to know." I stated firmly.

Ram "Why ?" I asked.

Alex "Because I have feelings for her. Darn it ! And if you don't want any more wound start speaking." I said he laughed.

Ram " Oh you... have feelings... for her .. That's the ...reason you took  her  against ...her will and brought me... here ...forcefully. Great Mr. Morgan .Great way to.. persuade a girl." I said.

Alex "Shut the hell up and answer me." I shouted at him.The nerve of this man.

Ram " Keep a strong heart and then listen.. because her story is so dreadful that even fate prays to god that no other girl gets the same fate as her..

My Roohi was the most bubbly , energetic, free spirited,  talented girl. A girl who used to fight for others. A girl who respected elders a lot . Loved every one , found happiness even in the smallest things. She filled everyone with love and life. There was never a dull moment around her..We met in school and she fought with a group of boys who were teasing me as I was an orphan . From there our friendship started and we never looked back. We were called R square by everyone. Her parents treated me like their own son .I got a scholarship to study here . Although I was reluctant to come here leaving her as I was not getting good vibes about leaving her  . She persuaded me a lot and also Roohi's parents  persuaded me. After a lot of persuasion I gave  up and got ready to come here.  I never knew I will not get to see her that happy again.

After some time her parents passed away in a car accident . " I said and started coughing. 

Alex " Give him some water. " I ordered . And a man made him drink water.

Ram " After the death of her parents.  That bastard Uncle of her Rajesh Arora , convinced her maternal grandparents that he would take her  to Mumbai and get her enrolled in a  Fashion School , so that she can continue her studies. But he didn't do as promised . He took her to Mumbai and  cut her all ties with everyone  so that she couldn't contact with anyone. That Monster  raped  her each and every night .. Not only him , his friends too raped her. He  used to beat her with belts, rods , shoes and what not. She used to cry each and every day. But she couldn't do anything as he threatened her that he could kill her maternal  grandparents . He destroyed my best friend . The person who is more important to me than my life.  She has the gifted scars of his brutality on her abdomen . 

Roohi could speak from birth  but..." 

Alex "But what?" I asked him to continue the dreadful history of her life.

Ram "One day she planned to escape from him but he caught her and put burning coal in her mouth .  That destroyed 80% of her vocal cords and she lost her voice . "  I said . "My friend went through so much that no one can imagine. That person killed my best friend internally. She became a living corpse. "

Alex  "Was ...was there no way in which she could contact you ?"  I asked him.

Ram "He left no option and if she  had any option then also  ..She wouldn't tell me as I would leave everything and rush to her .    She always wanted to see me becoming successful .So she just waited for me ..Her believe on me gave her support to fight the battle. Insane she is but she is a rare gem."

Alex "How ..did you save her then?"

Ram "After I  completed my studies and got a job here..I flew back to India . As soon as I reached Nagpur .. I rushed to her home. Her house was locked. After inquiring from neighbours I got to know that her parents passed away after a month of my departure and her Uncle took her to Mumbai . After which she never returned. She didn't even come to attend her grand parents funeral who passed away too. After that I  went to Mumbai and searched for her like a mad person. At last I had  given up the hope but with god's grace I found her .. I couldn't believe that she was her.. She had chubby cheeks , a proper structure but the Roohi I met was pale, bones peeping out of her skin . She looked torn , tired, exhausted and shattered. We hugged each other and cried.

She told me everything and we were successful in getting her Uncle arrested . Finally after everything we flew down here. I did everything to bring  old Roohi back but it seemed impossible . After a lot of persuasion she enrolled herself in the  Institute of Innovation Fashion.  I was happy that she didn't give up on her dreams and finally her life was getting back on track .  " I said. I saw a man wiping off his tears. Mr. Morgan's eyes were filled with guilt and he too had tears.. Guilt ..did he do something wrong with Roohi?

Phone rings.

Alex " Hello.I will be there soon." I said and cut the call.  Roohi regained consciousness .. Happiness filled me and guilt too . What the hell did I do with her? I have made her relive those dreadful years of her life again. Shoving every thought aside . I got up.

Ram "Mr. Morgan .. please truly tell me is she fine?" I asked him .

Alex "Don't worry about her.. till I am with her nothing will happen to her.. I promise." I said him truthfully.

Ram "Please don't hurt her ..If you want kill me but please keep your promise and if you can't then don't hurt her please .She can't handle anymore ." I said him .

Alex "I will never hurt her . This thought is not allowed in my dreams too. " I said.

Ram "Can I meet her?" I asked .

Alex "Not now.." I said and turned to Asher .  I saw Asher's eyes moist."Take Care of him." I said him and he nodded .

I exited from there. Starting the car I drove ..I hated myself..How much I have hurt her? I made her relive everything? She went through so much ....Rape, physical assault , marks on her body . That's why she always shoves my hand away when ever they reach her abdomen. So much dreadful .. so much hurting . I was able to escape from everything but she couldn't. Hats off to her . After so much she has the capability of pulling a smile which can illuminate my whole world.

I pulled the breaks as I reached the hospital's parking. I rushed inside. Barging inside I saw Mr . and Mrs. Stevenson with her , the DR. checking on her and the nurse standing. She was shocked and afraid when her eyes met mine . I couldn't bare. I went out.  I was so much hurt that  she was afraid of me .

Well Done!

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️