Either Build Me or Destroy Me

Alex

My head was throbbing . I sat up on the bed, holding my head in my hands.

Alex "Ah..it hurts so fucking much." I said . I heard the bedroom door opening and then closing . After some time the door opened again and I saw a glass filled with white liquid infront of me. Recognising the hand I looked up. "Roohi .." I stated in shock. She stood infront of me with a jug filled with the same white liquid on one hand and the glass in another.

Roohi 'Drink this fast.' I signed.

Alex "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Roohi ' I asked to you to drink this fast.' I signed and he nodded. Taking the glass from me , he gulped it down in a go. 'More?' I signed. He nodded and I poured more in his glass. He drank it . 'Again?' I asked and he denied. 'How are you feeling?' I signed.

Alex "Better. " I stated. She kept the jug on the table and sat beside me.

Roohi 'Do you remember anything from last night?' I signed. After thinking for a few moments he said.

Alex "I was drinking.. and then I called you. I went infront of Mum's picture , somehow I trembled and I fell on the floor . Not anymore. Did I do something bad?" I said and looked at her.

Roohi ' Yes . You drunk dialled me . Spoke everything you shouldn't and then ended up hurting your palm and fainting. You got me ...I mean us so worried.' I signed angrily at him.

Alex "Why were you worried about me when you clearly stated me to stay away from you yesterday ?" I threw the question to her. She was startled for a second before replying.

Roohi ' Yes I was worried and any other person in my place would do so.' I signed to him.

Alex "No Roohi.. you are wrong here. No one cared for me. Girls just have been with me for fame and money. When I saw you I could measure your generosity at that very spot. You got angry on me, you have the ability to reject me on my face , although I forced you but you cared for me and you still do. You rule me like you own me. And trust me when I say this that I like every bit of it. I get the long lost sense of belonging in my life again. You are only person I want to belong forever and I know what ever you said yesterday everything was a lie. You want me as much as I want you." I said her .

Roohi 'I said it yesterday too. I don't want you anymore . So please stop it. It seems you are fine . I must leave now. ' I signed him and got up to leave. He pulled me towards him and I landed on his chest and he cupped my cheeks. The intensity in his eyes sent a shiver down in my spine.

Alex " Ssh.. listen to me first. Please Roohi come back. These two months have been worse for me . I can't live without you. I just wanted you to be happy without me and without realising I just pushed us in immense pain. I am just asking for one last chance. I am not asking for trusting me again. I will do my best to win your trust again." I said and left her and fell on my knees. "Roohi .. I am just a clay and your are my sculptor . Make me whatever you want. Either build me or destroy me. I promise I won't say anything just don't live me because I can't live without you." I said and tears flowed down from my eyes.

Roohi

You know it's real when the person cries for you. And this man here is crying infront of me , begging me to stay with him. Shape him up as I want. He has given me the rights over him. The Alex Morgan I had heard about and The Alex Morgan infront of me are two different people. He has changed a lot for me. From not letting anyone near him to begging me to stay with him and being friends with Ram. This is enough to prove his change.

Alex "Please Roohi. " I pleaded. "Don't leave me again." I said.

I come out of my trance.

Roohi 'Get up.' I signed.