Mr. and Mrs. Morgan

4 months later

Roohi

Seeing the girl in the mirror I didn't believe it was me. All decked up to be My Alex's bride. Our wedding day. Alex and I both worked on the design of my wedding gown and his wedding tuxedo. My gown was an off shoulder bodycon with a transparent layer with designs on top of it with medium veil and lilac flowers for bouquet. Daisy was wearing an sky blue floral full length dress . Alex 's tuxedo was an combo of white and black perfectly complementing my outfit and me. Ram was wearing an sky blue three piece suit complementing Daisy's outfit. Mom was wearing an orange knee length dress and Dad was wearing grey suit with orange shirt complementing Mom's outfit. I missed my parents . I wish them and Alex's Mum would have been here to bless us for our happy future. I came out from my trance hearing the knock on my door.

Roohi "Come in . " I said. I turned as the door opened . Daisy , Mom and Dad entered.

Daisy "Oh my god! You look like a princess. No scratch that you look like a queen . Alex's queen." I said taking a good look of her. She smiled.

Mom "My child you look so gorgeous. I pray to the almighty that you and Alex stay together  for all the lives and conquer every problem in your way with abundance of love ." I said and kissed her forehead.

Dad "My daughter. " I said and kissed her hands . "You look so beautiful." I said . "I don't want to give you to Alex." I said her and everyone laughed. "What I am serious. I don't want to give any of my daughters to any one. " I said.

Roohi and Daisy "Aww! We love you Dad." We said and hugged him.

Roohi "We will always be your daughters first." I said him .

Dad "Yes. If those both  idiots disturb you  I will break their noses." I said and both nodded smilingly.

Mom "Henry relax I know you love your daughters a lot but they both are nice guys . So relax they will treat your princesses as queens." I said and we had a family hug.

After half an hour. I was walking down the aisle with Mom and Dad and saw my man standing on the altar and Ram patting his back. He was wiping his eyes and seeing him crying, tears rolled down from my eyes too.

Alex

Getting married! Sounds so good. But it comes with lots of anxiety and excitement. I mean  I am excited to start a new life with her but will I be a good husband? This question gives me tension. I am freaking out. I wish Mum and Roohi's parents could have witnessed our wedding. But nevertheless they are with us together always .

Ram "Whoa ! Dude you look amazing." I said him.

Alex "Thanks best man." I said and shared a bro hug.

Ram "I am giving you my precious person. Never hurt her or else I won't think before breaking your jaw." I warned him.

Alex "Yes boss." I said saluting him and we both laughed.

Ram "Ok listen I know you are freaking out. So don't freak out. Everything will be fine. I pray to god that he showers you both with endless love and happiness because you both deserve it ." I said patting his shoulder.

Alex " Thanks man." I said him. I felt better listening to him . When did I get so much lucky to have such understanding people around me? I smiled at the thought. "Hey Ram.. thanks man. Thank you for everything. You played an important part for getting us together. Thank you so much for gifting me a person like Roohi. I owe you for life." I said him.

Ram "I said it earlier and I am saying it now again  you both were meant to together. I just became a source. Just love her always like you do now." I said him.