Don't go again

Roohi

Returning back , I crashed on my bed crying . Today was supposed to be a good day for me. Then why this? Every memory of him haunted my mind . I knew I lost the battle to my heart. I wanted him and only him but I didn't deserved what he did to me? Forgiving him for that act is hard . Really hard. My phone pinged . I unlocked the screen and saw a message from Sam. Although I was not in a mood I replied him.

Sam : Reached home?

Roohi : Yup. A few moments ago.

Sam : Alright . Rest now. I am waiting for my answer.

Roohi : Yes . You too have rest. I won't keep you waiting long for your answer.

Sam : ❤️

Roohi : 🙂

The heart emoji gave me a mini heartattack . After replying to his messages. I kept my phone on the bedside table . Wiping off my tears , I went to the bathroom and turning on the shower I took a shower. Wearing a comfy t-shirt and shorts . I went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner for Ram and me.

After I completed preparing dinner , Ram came. He freshened up and came for dinner . Placing the plates for dinner we sat. My phone rang Mr. Morgan , the name flashed on my screen. I ignored it.

Ram "Who is it?"

Roohi 'Customer Care'

Ram "From when did Customer Care calls started to bring a lot of emotions in your eyes . " I said her.

Roohi 'Eat.' I glared at him.

Ram "This girl and her glares." I said and dipped my fork in my plate of white sauce pasta. The phone rang again . This time I was quick and grabbed the phone . Mr. Morgan , the name flashed on the screen. " Never knew Customer Care's calls appear on your phone with the name Mr. Morgan." I said her and she stood up.

Roohi 'Give it back.'

Ram "Let me listen too." I placed the call on speaker.

Alex "Roohi... Roohi... please... don't ..."

Ram "Alex are you drunk?" I asked on the speaker. According to his voice he was heavily drunk . I looked at Roohi and I could see how much she was worried.

Alex " Ram.. Ram.... tell her.. to forgive me.. tell her to come ... back to ...me. "

Ram "Alex are you ok?" I asked.

Alex "No.. I need her..come back Roohi... please."

Roohi 'Ask him where is he?' I signed. He nodded.

Ram "Alex... where are you ?" I asked.

Alex "In hell.. without Roohi.."

Ram "I am serious.Tell me where are you?" I asked.

Alex " I don't .....know."

Roohi 'Ask him some details of the surrounding.' I signed.

Ram "Alex can you tell us what is near you ? What you can see ?" I asked patiently.

Alex "Roohi.. I can see her..."

Ram "Apart from her." I said as Roohi face plamed.

Alex "A sofa.. on which I am sitting. 3 no 4 bottles infront of me ..

Ram "What else Alex?" My patience was running out.

Alex "What else... oh yes.. My Mum's beautiful , big portrait infront of me.. I miss you Mum.... Please come... back to me.... Mum ,she also left me.... Nobody ...wants to.. stay with me. I was stupid that I asked her to leave ... and..and she left. Can't she slap me and ...tell I ...am not leaving you..No matter what... Can't she order me.. Doesn't she own me? Doesn't she... thinks ...of me as her own?.."