Way to Escape

Next Morning

Roohi

When I woke up . He was gone . I left the bed after getting freshen up , I  thought to go downstairs . I ran down the  stairs and found a  huge picture of a beautiful lady hanging on the wall of the hall. She looked like a Goddess.  So beautiful .  A lady who's beauty captured my soul just like my Maa's beauty .

Her eyes .. her honey brown orbs were just as mine . Mr. Morgan's and her facial features matched a lot .  She could be his elder sister or his Mother?  He mentioned about his mother to me . Maybe she is his Mother .

Emily " Roohi.. " I called her as I saw her staring at Ma'am picture .

I got startled by Emy voice . I kept a hand on my heart. 

Emily "I am sorry . I didn't mean to scare you . "  I said and she took some deep breaths and gave me a smile , while I patted her shoulder .  She signed me seeing the picture. And guess what ? I understood it.

Roohi 'Who is she?' I signed.

Emily  " You don't know ? " I asked and she shook her head in denial . "She is Mr. Morgan's Mother . Emile Morgan.  She passed away when Mr. Morgan was in his teen years." I said her and she looked at me . I knew what she was going to say. "Yes our names are same . The only difference is my ends with 'Y' and Ma'am ends with 'E' . " I said and she passed me a small  smile. "Ok now let's get your tummy filled.  " I said and she nodded and I led her to the dining table and she  had her breakfast stealing a glance at the picture every now and then. 

Suzie "Good Morning Roohi . " I greeted her.  And she passed me a smile . "Actually  I am free now would you like to roam  in the lawn and the backyard with me ?" I asked and she nodded.  We roamed in the lawn she seemed very happy,  seeing  the plants .   She watered them .  We moved to the backyard and  she watered the plants there too and  we sat dipping our legs in the swimming pool and I said her about myself which she listened attentively.

After Emy said that the lady in the picture was  that Jerkman's  mother. My doubt cleared. I had breakfast , stealing glances  at her picture.  Such a beautiful lady she was and seemed so kind hearted then how can he be such a Jerk.

After breakfast Suzie asked me about roaming in the garden and to pretend I am happy living here . I nodded. When we went to the lawn , I didn't regret the decision . I loved being around trees and plants . I was very happy .  I watered the plants .  Then we went to the backyard . I watered the plants there too . Then we sat near the swimming pool dipping our legs in the water.  Suzie  told me about herself  and like this I passed my day.

After a week

Roohi

It's been a week since I have been caged here.  I pleaded him to let me hear Ram's voice but he denied and I didn't force him more , fearing what he would do to Ram.  Everyday he leaves before I wake up and comes back around 7.30 p.m or 8 p.m. We have dinner together or rather I would say I am being forced to have dinner with him.   He didn't kissed me on my lips after  that day but he never fails to  plant infinite kisses on my forehead , cheeks , hands and neck.  And not to forget the harsh bite marks he leaves behind on my neck. He cuddles me to sleep every day. He is acting all  sweet but his sweetness alerts me of  the harshness he can imply on me and  Ram . 

This whole week I took a good tour of the house and made my way of  Escape .

The house is two storey.  Elegant I must say . It's cosy which I like about it . The top floor consists of 4 rooms while the ground floor consists of  a hall, kitchen , dining area , washroom and a store .  I have not seen the rooms above as I was least interested. Spending time with Emy and Suzie got me  acquainted with the ground floor . A lawn, garage and driveway in the front and a swimming pool and lawn in the backyard .