Welcome to My World

After 3 hours

Roohi

I wanted to open my eyes but the terrible headache was not letting me. I managed it anyway. I opened my eyes and adjusted with the dark surrounding as the lights were turned off and curtains closed which gave me relief as I didn't had to fight with the lights as soon as  I  opened my eyes . I took a look around and .... Where the hell am I?

I got up and sat against the headboard . Then I realised that my forehead was bandaged . I removed the cover and stepped out of the bed.

Weak and Wounded, that's how I felt . I felt like the old Roohi whom I left behind in India. I collapsed on the bed and the events that happened before I passed out made their way in my head and the words rang in my ears.

YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME..

Tears streamed down my eyes .

Mr . Morgan ...

Not thinking about anything else . I anyhow made my way towards the door and saw the switch board on the adjoining wall. I pressed one of the switch out of all , the room illuminated and at that moment the door opened bringing Mr. Morgan in my view.

Alex "Why did you get up from the bed?" I asked her.

I was in  Mr. Morgan 's house. No! Ram... where is he ? Does he knows about me being here? I jerked as I heard Mr. Morgan's voice again.

Alex "Get out of your thoughts and get back on the bed." I said bringing her out of her thought land. She passed me a glare but in her eyes I could see fear too... fear that I sensed few hours ago . She tried to walk past me. I grabbed her arm and took her to the bed . I threw her on the bed carefully not to hurt her. The bed dipped when she landed on it. She took the support of her elbows and looked at me , making a posture which screamed 'dangerously sexy' . Ah! control your self Alex. I said myself. "I always tell you to abide by my orders and you always go against it. You have got some Great Guts! " I said placing my hands in my pants pocket.

Roohi 'Leave me. Let me go.' I said him and stood up. He pushed me again on the bed and hovered over me.

Alex "You are not going anywhere . Get it on the top of your mind. Understood.I have always tried to be good for you but you always push my buttons which you shouldn't . Don't make me show you the side which you haven't even thought in your dreams ." I said her looking directly in her eyes and stealing glances of her soothing face . My eyes landed on her lips and I gulped. I started to lean to close the distance between us but she pushed me and in an attempt to stand up from the bed she fell from the bed and hit her hand with the side of bed. "Careful" . I said getting down from the bed and rubbing her hand. She jerked her hand away. This girl.

Roohi 'I want to go back home. Someone would be waiting for me .' I said him and I saw anger in his eyes.

Alex "No."I shouted . The words she spoke I wish to speak sometime in my life. The mention of someone brought rage in my body. I grabbed her hair and tilted her head. She winced in pain but this time she pushed the wrong button. She shouldn't be mentioning about him.
" Your someone isn't waiting for you in your home." Her eyes widened. Fear completely took over her.

Roohi 'You are lying. He must be waiting for me. Let me go. Please!'

Alex "Can't you hear me once ." I shouted. The grip on her hair got tighten. " He is not waiting for you . You want to see him where he is and in which condition ? Come let's show you." I dragged her towards the television and switched it on.

Alex

I switched on the television and she was greeted by the visuals of him. Soaked in blood , wounded, tied up . I turned towards her and saw her still. She was about to collapse but I held her and we both landed on the floor on our knees. Tears streamed down her eyes without stopping.

Alex "Saw how and where he is? Felt relieved. He is the same man whom you were happy to see on the day of the fashion week. Same man with whom you are living in the same house. Same man for whom you denied me . Tell me. He is the same man . Look at me. " I said and turned her face towards me. "He is the barrier which is stopping you from being mine. See I removed him. Now you can be mine. Right . " I kept saying her but her eyes made their way towards the tv screen. "Look at me darn it." I said and she flinched. She looked at me and joined her hands . Tears not wanting to stop anytime soon.

Roohi 'Please leave him. Please. I beg you. He has nothing to do with these all. Please don't hurt him. Please I beg you. Please . ' I joined my hands and begged him for my friend's life. My Ram's life. He did nothing wrong to go through all these . I don't want him to be a part of my bad luck .

Alex "Why do care for him so much ? Tell me ? Why is he so important for you? Why can't you make me important ? Why can't you be mine ? I am million times better than him in every way .Then why can't you? " I said and took the first thing that came in my hand and crashed it on the floor to vent out my anger. She flinched.

Roohi 'Keep me but please let him go.' I said him and he started to laugh. After laughing for a while he stopped.

Alex "Oh dear now you came to the point and just to inform you . Neither you nor him is going anywhere . Because he is your weakness and this makes him my strength . As long as I have him you will not dare to go against me." I said her and rubbed my hands on her cheeks and I was greeted by hatred in her eyes. "Now get back to your bed. You need to rest.I will see you tomorrow . " I said and leaned to kiss her . She stepped back .I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards me. Taking her face in one hand I captured her lips forcefully. She struggled but it was futile .After I was done. I pushed her back on the bed. "Don't you dare to deny me.I am sure you won't like him facing the  consequences of your mistakes and Welcome to My World." I said smirking and after taking one last look of her I exited the room, slamming the door and closing her sobs behind the door.

I went down and stood infront of Mum's picture and tears flowed down my eyes.

Alex " Mum why did you leave me? Why? No body ever loved me after you . Except for Mr. Stevenson no one cared for me. But I want her Mum, I want to know her, care for her and give her everything and I want her to make me feel wanted by her . That's all I want and I am sorry , I know this is the wrong way but I will not let her escape from my world ever." I said wiping my tears .

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️