Anyone Separate Us

Next day

Alex

After all the fun we returned back and now in office.

Alex "Daisy come to my office." I put the receiver down.A knock was heard.
"Come in." I responded.

Daisy "Yes Sir." I said.

Alex "Please arrange a meeting with the designing department and the development department at 3 this afternoon and pass this files to Mrs. Hudson." I said forwarding the files.

Daisy "Sure Sir. Anything more?" I asked.

Alex "No that will be enough you can go ." I said.

Daisy "Ok sir." I said and left from his cabin.

Alex "Miss Arora could you please come to my cabin?" I said on the receiver. After 2 minutes a knock was heard. "Come in." I said.

Roohi "Yes sir how can I help you?" I said crossing my arms.

Alex "Only you can help me. Come here." I said and called her.

Roohi "Alex I have a pile of work left  and apparently you called a meeting this afternoon too and Mr. Richardson would kill me if he gets to know I am fooling with you here and not doing my work. I am going." I said and moved .

Alex "You are denying your boss's order. This can turn into a punishable  situation later." I smirked. Sure she must be cursing me and the rules  she made. Poor she.

Roohi " Jerkman. Go on Roohi , make more rules and get punished  by him when he  himself breaks it. Idiot Girl." I murmured.

Alex "I heard it." I said.

Roohi "How can  I help you sir?" I said pouring  all the fake  sweetness  from  me.

Alex "Come over here Miss Arora and sit on my lap." I said leaning on my chair. She walked towards me while trying very hard to cover her anger. She sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her. Inhaling her fragrance. I kissed the nape of her neck.  "I missed you." I said her.

Roohi "Alex this is the third time you have called me to see me,  telling you missed me." I said annoyingly  .

Alex "So what I missed you it's been so long ." I said.

Roohi " Last you saw me was just one hour and 20 minutes ago." I said seeing my watch.

Alex "It's been so long." I whined like a child. With her I found my lost self .

Roohi " Ok sir can I go back to my cabin . I don't want to get fired." I said.

Alex "Only after a kiss." I said and leaned forward. She rolled her eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes or else I will not think again before taking you here itself ." I warned her.

Roohi "Jerkman".  I said and placed a kiss on his cheek and before he could react anything . I jumped from his lap and ran. "I will see you later." I shouted running.

Alex "Roohi wait.." I called but she was gone till then. I smiled at her behaviour.

After  20 minutes

My phone pinged . I switched on the lockscreen keeping the file in my hand aside.

Your happiness is not going to last more..

The message stated.  I never got this  kind of message earlier .. My happiness- Roohi. I ran to her office and she was not there. I panicked. I ran to Daisy's desk.

Alex "Where is Roohi, Daisy?" I asked.

Daisy "She went to meet Mr. Richardson.." He ran to the lift.