Convincing Her

Next Day

Roohi

I entered the office at sharp 9 am .  Entered my new floor. I greeted Daisy and she led me towards my cabin. My cabin! The joy can't be expressed. Sometimes I doubt everything around me. Is life really being so much favourable towards me? Or there is a big storm waiting for me after his calmness? I scratch the questions as Daisy's voice pulled me out of my world of doubts.

Daisy "Roohi . This is your cabin and you have a meeting with Sir at 11 pm. sharp . Have a great  first day of your new position . " I said her.

Roohi 'Thank you' . I signed and smiled at her and she left after returning the smile.

Alex

So today is the day she will start to work as my Assistant Fashion Designer. It would not be that hard for me to get a glimpse of her . She would be around me . On the same floor as mine. Beside my cabin. Unknowingly a smile paved its path on my lips as I pressed the lift  button.

A ding sound brought me out of my trance . The doors of  the lift opened and I walked towards my cabin . Daisy stood  up upon seeing me.

Daisy "Good Morning Sir." I greeted him.

Alex "Good Morning . Is she here ? " I asked.

Daisy "Yes sir an hour ago.  As you said I have informed her about the meeting with you at 11." I said him.

Alex "Bring me my  coffee and the files." I said her and went to my cabin. After a while she entered with the things I asked her . It was almost 10.40  am. as I looked for the nth time at my watch . It seemed that either the clock was stuck or it was moving at  the  speed of  a tortoise .  It frustrated me more. Fine  let's take matters a bit fast .  I left my cabin and went towards her cabin . I knocked and  entered inside. As expected she was surprised but suddenly covered it and  presented me something which was not leaving my mind  since I met her yesterday. Her dazzling smile.

Roohi 'Good Morning Sir.' I signed.

Alex "I guess it's Good Morning." I  asked her and she nodded .  "Good Morning  to you too Roohi. Have a great first day. " I said her.  "So you are preparing Designs . " I said eyeing the papers on her desk . "Let me see . " I said and she gathered the papers and handed me . I touched her hand in order to take the paper so that I could experience the tingling sensation that  ran through my body like  yesterday. After a second of touching I took the paper from her  hands and the sensation ran through my body.

"Amazing . It's perfect . Just put a few deep strokes  this side. It would give a more cooler look to it. " I said and she nodded . She started to make the strokes  .  I noticed it for a while , she was going a little bit wrong. "/ It's not like this Roohi."  Her name rolling out of my mouth . It felt like her name was made for me to pronounce  the best and I am  damn sure I did a wonderful job . I walked up to her and held her hand and assisted her in doing it, in the perfect way.  "Perfect. " I said and looked at her .  We both realised our level of intimacy . We both were extremely close to each other . Our  eyes  staring into one another's . My eyes moved down to her round, fuller , pulmpy  lips . I so much wanted to taste it . Seems she  noticed  my not so good intentions . She felt uncomfortable and an expression of horrific covered her face. It's was a  disturbing one. I so much wanted to know about her. To not worsen  more,  I pulled back from her and she too abruptly shifted from her place making an evident distance between the two of us.  She pulled her  loose strand which was dangling on her mesmerizing face and placed it behind her ear  keeping her eyes down .  At that  moment my blood pumping organ skipped a beat and I knew I wanted her .