In His Arms

At the Anniversary Party of 'Confidence'....

Alex

Finally 'Confidence' completed one more successful year and one more added to the years I have been away from my Mum.

Missing her....

The party was in full swing. I had given a speech and went down the stage. My employees were enjoying .
And I was standing at the bar and sipping my drink and remembering my Mum.

Alcohol.... something I didn't wanted to touch after I experienced its deadly after effects in destroying my family.

But as I grew up I got involved with it. It became something with whose support I used to hide my pain , my loneliness. Along with Alcohol I used numerous girls and immense work load to forget my pain and loneliness.

Sometimes I even think why I am not suffering from any STDS till now. I guess I should thank the Condom Companies .

I kept my glass and moved towards the washroom . Somebody's hands pulled me and slammed me against the wall . And after so much insult and cursing , I never thought I would be seeing that bitch 's face again .

Yes she was Olivia.

Alex "What the.... " She started kissing me like an insane . I felt disgusted. I mean I was with her for some sex to avoid my loneliness and she for her fame . Then why the hell she is not leaving me.

I separated her from me.

Olivia "What are you doing baby?" I asked him and again went to kiss him.

Alex "Fuck off Olivia." I gritted my teeth and fisted and I am sure my knuckles would have turned white.

Olivia "That's what I want to do with you baby .." I smirked and went near him and whispered in his ears " to have a great fuck with you." But that man pushed me away .

Alex "I am warning you for the last time. Stay away from me. We never had anything . I don't want you any more . Go find some one who is eager to fuck you hard." I said and started to walk back but that damn lady again pulled me and grabbed my face tightly .

Olivia "Baby why are you doing this to me? I love you..baby...I can't live without you ..." I said him

Alex "Olivia .. how many times do I have to tell you that I don't love you . I don't love anyone and I am never gonna do it because I don't believe in a shit called Love. Did you get it or not?" I shouted at her and again she started showing me her crocodile tears.

Olivia "Baby...why are you doing this...I know you can't live without me..." I said and went near him again .

Alex "Olivia ...shut up. I warned you in our previous meeting but you still had the audacity to come here. Now just get out off my property and dare you ever come within the distance of 200 metres near me . I promise the consequences wouldn't be favourable for you. Get out ..." I shouted.

Olivia "Fine .. if you are not agreeing for love then let the war begin . I promise Alex Morgan to take happiness and love away from your life. " I said wipping my tears. He started laughing.

Alex "What did you say ? ....Love and Happiness ...from me ..." I said laughing like maniac. I calmed and answered her .. "Go head ..you can't take away the things that I never had ... and FYI the thing which you are calling love is a mere obsession for me and that will pass on when you get someone else. " I said her . "So just shut your fucking mouth and go away before I call the guards and you loose your so called fame and reputation . " I said her.

Olivia "The war has begun.. don't forget the name Olivia Russo . " I said and walked away.

After she went away I went to the washroom and cleaned her lipstick colour from my lips..God this woman. I straightened my coat which she almost ruined. Taking a final look in the mirror. I got out of the washroom .

I went towards the hall . I was checking my messages in my phone when I bumped with someone and that someone got dis balanced .

I catched the fragile body which eventually landed in my arms . The body fitted in my arms so well that I felt it has been designed just to fit amazingly in my arms. I was pretty much sure that the body was definitely of a beautiful girl .

I couldn't see the face of the owner of such an amazing body which fitted in my arms as because of darkness but thanks to the disco lights . I saw her eyes...Yes her eyes. Her Honey Brown eyes...Just as Mom's . It aroused an unknown sensation in my body .A sensation I never felt in these many years of my life. I never imagined that a stranger about whose existence I had no idea. A stranger of whose face I didn't get a glimpse of and her eyes created havoc in my system .

We almost stayed like that for few seconds . Everything was cliché but everything felt amazing , real , surreal, wonderful and many more good emotions . But why this stranger?

That girl stood abruptly and walked away from me . Without sparing me a glance . I was stunned . I mean at least she could have mumbled a Sorry to me but no and not only this she neither turned to look at me whereas I kept staring at her amazing back as she walked away.

Who is she?

Roohi

So today we have the Anniversary Party of 'Confidence' and I was reluctant to go because I hate attending parties. My parties meant Ram , Me , great food and a nice movie or series .

I was lucky enough that much of my colleagues were cooperative and I ended up making few friends and happily ignored some of the people who enjoyed mocking me or tried their best to show me their false sympathy.

After great persuasion from Ram and getting infinite texts from my friends in the company . I started to make me presentable for the party. I choosed a scarlet coloured off shoulder dress. It was body fitting till the waist and then flew gracefully beneath the waist . A slit near the left leg. I paired it with matching earrings ,a nude shade lipstick, red heels and kept my waist length hair open. I guess I am looking presentable .

Ram dropped me off .

I entered inside and I was pretty late. Everything was beautifully decorated . The disco lights made it more amazing . I spotted my friends and went to them .We catched up. They spoke and I listened to their interesting chats . If I would be able to speak then they wouldn't have got a fair chance of opening their mouths . But unlucky them.

Anyways I excused myself from them and went towards the washroom. I took out my phone and started texting Ram about something and then I bumped into someone and after getting dis balanced I landed in his strong arms. And believe me his arms were really strong . He held me but I couldn't see his face . Anything that caught my attention was his black orbs . Hiding pain and craving for love and happiness.

Emotions like security , love and happiness filled me. Emotions which I don't get to feel with every one . Then why this stranger?

He stared back at my eyes. After few seconds . I broke the trance and got off his arms and straightened myself and went . I wanted to apologise but I couldn't . So without sparing a glance at him I walked away.

But

Who is he?

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️