Adrian and Aarohi

4 years later

Roohi

"Adrian Morgan. " I shouted.  "Stop hiding behind your Dad  and come here." I shouted at our 3year 3 months old son.

Alex "Relax love." I said trying to calm her down.

Roohi "Really Alex. I should relax. Means your son placed chewing gum on his teacher's seat and the principal scolded me like I did it and you are asking me to relax." I said. "Great . You know I felt like I was a 3year old kid. Standing there in the principal's office with my head down and teachers complaining." I said.

Alex "He is a kid." I said to defend him.

Roohi "Yes. He is a kid then he should act like one. Every week I have to visit his school. Sometimes he beats someone , sometimes he eats in the middle of the class , placing chewing gum on teachers seat, throwing water balloons on the principal in just 5 months of joining school and the list never ends. I am so done with this guy. Next time if I get a call from school you would be going then you won't like to defend him like you are doing now." I said.

Adrian "Mama.." I peaked from Dad's back.

Roohi "What now?" I said still trying to be angry , him calling me Mama everytime melts my heart. Alex smiled knowing about my this weakness.

Adrian "I am so sorry." I said holding my ears.

Roohi "I am not hearing any sorry. " I said . Damn his baby voice. I said still trying my best to be  angry.

Adrian "Mama." I said forwarding my arms and Mama picked me up in her arms. "Mama my dear Mama. I am sorry. Dad said that it's ok to be naughty and Dad also said that you were very naughty in your childhood. I am your son , Mama then I have to be naughty also." I said her. I looked at Dad and he was horrified.

Roohi " Really ?" I asked and he nodded. I looked at Alex for an explanation.

Alex "I.. I didn't do any such thing. I was just reciting him our childhood stories and he caught up that part. " I said .

Roohi "Adrian go upstairs to your room baby and have a bath. Emy will help you. " I said putting him down. "Emy please take Adrian for a bath." I said .

Emy "Yes dear." I said and took Adrian upstairs. 

Roohi "So Mr. Morgan. You are filling my son's head. " I said taking steps towards him.

Alex "No. Mrs. Morgan. I just said him. Moreover he was inspired by you." I said moving backwards seeing her predatory steps.

Roohi " I see.But you filled it in his head.  My baby is so innocent stop spoiling him. The next time I get a complaint from his school. You Mr. Morgan." I said standing close to him as he took the support of the table in the back  and I  placed my finger on his chest. "You will be going to his school and will be sleeping on the couch." I said him.

Alex "No not on the couch ." I whined.

Roohi "Then stop spoiling and supporting him. Understood." I said and he nodded his head.

After some time

Alex

I was in my study when I heard a knock on the door.

Alex "Come in love." I said and she entered.

Roohi "Still not done." I asked.

Alex "Just a little bit left.  Adrian slept?" I asked.

Roohi "Yes. I read him 4 stories today. Felt like I would doze off." I said and we both smiled. I sat across him.I was fisting with my fingers.

Alex "Say it." I said .She looked up.