First Date

2 days later

Roohi

Ram  and Daisy are going on a date and I still can't believe it. 2 days back they were fighting and now on a date. Ram got her number as she challenged him and then he asked her out for a date for which she had to agree.  My best friend is a genius and I am so happy for them. Finally it's happening.  Since Ram is going on his first date , he has bombarded me with video calls  and messages to help him choose something good to wear and prepare  him well  for his first date. But I haven't been on a date myself. Sam asked me and I denied and Alex hasn't asked me out for a date yet.    Anyways  I helped him preparing for his first date with whatever I have read in books and watched on Instagram. 

I am getting angry on  Alex.  He could have  asked me . Stupid! Idiot! Jerkman! and a never ending list of cuss words.

Ok calm down.  If not him you can ask him out  for a date. Yes . Let me do that. Thinking I started to prepare for our first date .

Alex

I returned back a little late tonight. Since Daisy had  to go on a date with Ram . She left early and I stayed back   completing my work and I lost the  track of time and now Roohi is going to kill me. Since she had a day off today and asked me to return early. But this feeling of returning back to some one and spending time with them or fearing of getting scolded because of returning back late is so good. Somebody waiting for you to spend time with you. Everything feels so good. Roohi is not a name for me, she is  a bundle of emotions I have never thought of having in my life at any point of time.

Alex "Roohi.. I am back." I said entering inside but I didn't get any response from her. The house was unusually quite. I walked further in and saw an envelope on the table.  I picked it up and raised my eyebrows at Mum's portrait . I smiled looking at Mum. Then I opened the envelope.

Mr. Morgan. It's been  almost six months we have known each other . From almost one week we are living together and you still haven't asked me out for a date! What is this behaviour? I am angry. But I am  changing it tonight. Go upstairs to our room and take my next orders.

                                         Only Yours..

Date . I had really never thought about it. God she must be so angry and she wrote it too. I  am going to get killed tonight. I hurriedly went upstairs to our room.  From the bedside table I picked up another envelope.

Since you are born handsome and everyone knows about it. But  You in a white shirt upto your elbows and black pants can kill me. So now proceed to the closet.

                                          Only Yours..

I smiled and went inside the closet. I saw a white shirt and black pants kept on the table with an envelope beside it. I opened the envelope.

Now since you have seen the clothes. Freshen up , get ready and meet me near the pool within 30 minutes. And after changing open the right drawer of the shelf  .

P.S. "After changing means  After Changing."

                                          Only Yours..

I hurriedly went inside the washroom. Ripping my clothes off. I took a quick shower. Changed into my clothes and then opened the drawer. I saw a gift and an envelope beside it. I picked up the envelope.

I knew you would pick up the envelope. Keep it back and open the gift first.

                                     Only Yours..