Graduation Day

After 2 months

Roohi

Graduation Day! I am excited and nervous as hell. . I waited so much for this day. I will get my degree finally . 'Roohi Arora - the fashion designer ' . My dream has finally come true . Got a job at Viktor&Rolf. Life has been steady. I invited Mr. & Mrs. Stevenson for my graduation ceremony . Ram gifted me a pair of earrings . I am so happy I could make him proud and didn't let his efforts go in vain.

Speaking of Alex. I miss him alot. With time my liking for him has increased. But I had decided to listen to my mind because I didn't deserved whatever he did with me . But God has some other plans for me . The much I am avoiding him, the much it is hurting me. He has befriended Ram too. When Daisy informed me about their fight , I was proud of my Bestie although I didn't show it. But my Bestie betrayed me and now they are friends . I and Ram had a huge fight because of him and didn't speak to each other for two fucking days later we reconciled . Today the great Mr. Morgan is coming to my Graduation Ceremony as a chief guest . He presented me a beautiful bodycon dress designed by him . Buying the dress would have needed me a good fortune but I am not going to wear it no matter what . Taking a last look at the mirror . I left my room . Ram was already waiting for me. I went and hugged him.

Ram "I am so proud of you . Thankyou for fulfilling my and yours dream . " I said hugging her. She looked at me.

Roohi 'I love you .' I signed.

Ram " I love you too. Now don't cry and make me too . I can fix myself in seconds but you will take another one hour. " I teased and she slapped my arm. We both laughed. Locking the door we moved out of the apartment. She sat on the passenger seat while I slid into the driver's seat and then we drove towards her institute.

We reached there in no time. Parking the car ,we went inside . I catched up with my friends .

Mrs. Stevenson " Roohi." I called her when I saw her with her friends . She turned towards her and came running towards us . I hugged her and she hugged me back. "How have you been my child?" I asked. She showed me a thumbs up.

Mr. Stevenson "I am so proud of you." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back. She introduced us to her best friend Ram and such a sweet boy he is.

Mrs. Stevenson " Look Alex also arrived. " I said as I saw him walking upto us greeting people on his way. He came and hugged us and Ram . This shocked me a bit. "Am I missing something ?" I asked . Neither Roohi nor Alex looked at each other.

Ram "Fortunately we are friends now." I said them.

Mr. Stevenson " Well that's great. Alex is Daisy working properly ?" I asked .

Alex "Yes. She is doing good as always. " I replied.

Mrs. Stevenson "My Baby." I exclaimed proudly.

Ram "Wait what?" I looked at Roohi and she was confused as me. "That Angry Bird.. Oow! " I winced as Roohi hit me in my stomach with her elbow. She glared at me and Alex chuckled. These two! "I mean Daisy is your daughter?" I asked.

Mr. Stevenson "Yes she is my daughter . She is working as Alex's assistant as she wants to make her own identity on her own. She doesn't leave a stone unturned to make us proud. " I said proudly of my daughter .

Wow! that's new . I am so much impressed by her. But I have talk to her as she didn't even bother to tell me.

One of my classmate called me as it the time for the ceremony to commence. Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson sat with Ram where the family of students were seated and I moved forward with my classmates .Our director delivered a speech , then followed by our chairman and our chief guest Mr. Alex Morgan. As soon as he got on the stage I looked at my lap and didn't look at him although I was dieing to look at him. His inspirational words made me contended. After the valedictorian delivered her speech it was the time for getting our degrees. Our chairman went upto the stage and handed the degrees to the students. I clapped for everyone . Now just the toppers were left .