I Love You

Alex

My Roohi was lying like a lifeless object in my arms. The fear of losing her was eating me up.

Alex "Ram faster." I said for the nth time.

Ram "Yes Alex ." I said. My palms were sweating profusely. Roohi and Alex 's  condition was worse. One was lying like a  lifeless object  and  the other was lifeless without her. After driving a while we reached  the hospital. I opened the gate fast and Alex got out taking her in his  arms. The ward boys and Alex laid her on the stretcher and we took her inside the hospital. We were told to wait outside and she was taken inside the  room. The  Dr. hurriedly went inside the room. Alex was wiping his face.  "Alex.. we need to inform Daisy and Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson about her. I will call Daisy."  I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

Alex "Ram will she be fine?" I asked fear stricken.

Ram "You two  are meant to be together. She will fight everything to be with you." I said  him. "You both deserve each other and the happiness you both bring for each other." I added. "Just relax . Everything will be fine ." I said and made him sit on a chair. "I am coming soon." I said and went to call Daisy.

Time seemed to stop. I was panicking.

Mrs. Stevenson "Alex my child ." I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

Alex "Mrs. Stevenson." I said and hugged her tightly and cried out.

Mrs. Stevenson "Ssh Alex . Roohi is strong. This is just a bad phase. Happiness is waiting for you both." I said hugging him.

Dr. "Excuse me. The patient has regained consciousness. She was hungry, shocked and stressed. These led to her fainting . She is fine now. We will  keep her for tonight and tomorrow she can get discharged but please make sure she takes proper rest and food . " I said them.

Mr. Stevenson "Yes Dr. we will definitely take care." I said.

Dr. "You people can meet her. "  I said .

Mrs. Stevenson "Thank you Dr." I said her and she smilingly nodded her head and went.  I turned to Alex.  "Go. Talk to her." I said and wiped off his tears. He went inside.

I went inside and saw her half laying on the hospital bed. I went to her and sat on the bed facing her.

Roohi "Alex are you fine?" I asked cupping his cheeks.

Alex "No I am not." I said her.

Roohi " What happened Alex? What happened after I fainted? Did he do something? " I asked worriedly.

Alex " Only you have the power to do anything to me not anyone else." I held her face tightly. "Do you know how have I been feeling since you fainted? Do you know how many of stupid thoughts killed me every second since you fainted? Do you know I was dying since you fainted? Do you know the fear of losing you was making me insane since you fainted? Actually do you know how much I have been tortured today ?  You have killed me today and you are talking about since you fainted . What about the other things? Tell me.  You don't know anything Roohi. You enjoy seeing me worried." I said .

Roohi "Alex.." He cut me in between. Tears were rolling down from his eyes.

Alex "Ssh.Roohi. Not a word. Today I will speak and you will only listen. I said and taking her right hand I placed it on the left side of my chest. "Do you feel it? Do you know what it was earlier and what it is now? " I looked straight in her eyes. "It was a blood pumping organ  earlier. It helped me being alive but now it is my heart  which you rule. You make me live my life.  This heart echoes your name with its every beat. You own it Roohi. You rule it Roohi. It's safe with you . I don't want it back. Today when I called Daisy and she said you were missing, you don't know how much this heart pained. It wanted it's  owner to be back safe and sound and then when you fainted . It got scared very scared. The fear of losing you Roohi is very brutal. I don't want to feel it ever. Roohi.. ever since you came in my life you have changed everything 360 degrees and I am very happy with it. You are my world Roohi. I want a beautiful present and an exciting future with you and only you. I love you Roohi. I love you so much.  I can't live without you. " Saying I hugged her tightly . I could feel her crying too. We separated from the hug  and I placed my head on her's  holding each other.