A Big Thank You

Hey guys

            Hello! I hope you all are good and doing well in your respective lives.

     So guys with this we come to an end of  the tale of two people who never imagined love in their lives, who  ended up loving each other madly. Two people with worst past created a beautiful future together.

Writing such a concept was new to me. I was not sure about it but I wanted to give it a try because somehow this is one of the  harsh realities of today's world. 'Abuse' leaves a long lasting  impact on one's life and  all we  need someone who can help us erase that memory of ours it can be our partner,our friends , our families or sometimes a stranger who becomes more important to us than other people in our lives.

I hope I could bring justice to the story. This wouldn't have been possible without your immense love and support throughout this journey.I hope you all liked the story. Thank you guys once again for being an important part of my life.

I will be starting  with my story "In Love With My Best Friend's Fiance" which was put on hold until now shortly

I will be starting  with my story "In Love With My Best Friend's Fiance" which was put on hold until now shortly. I hope you people like it and shower you love on it as well. See you guys there.

                                 Take Care
                                  Stay Safe
                                    Swati  ❤️