Missing..

35 days later

Roohi

Sunday! Funday! I and Daisy had planned to go for shopping and ofcourse Mr. Jerkman allowed only after I persuaded him a lot and agreed on taking a bodyguard with me. I got ready and did a little makeup.

Roohi "Alex I am leaving." I said to a sleeping log. It's 11 o' clock in the morning and he is sleeping like a log. Ofcourse he did some hard work last night. The excitement of shopping with Daisy took all the tiredness away from me. "Alex ." I sat on the bed and shook him but he had no effect. "Sleep." I said annoyingly and got up. Just then he pulled me and I landed on him. He smirked at me. "And the best actor award goes to Mr. Morgan." I said.

Alex "Thank you now my kiss. Actually kisses. Good Morning kiss and Bye Kiss." I said.

Roohi "You are getting none. Leave me. I am already late." I said trying to get up.

Alex "Don't go." I said.

Roohi "No I am.." Just then he took my lips and started kissing me. After a while he broke the kiss. "Alex.. this is.." And he again kisses me. Finally he left me. "You are getting bad day by day." I said.

Alex "Only for you baby." I said and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Be back soon." I said.

Roohi "For that I have to leave." I said.

Alex "I don't want you to leave." I said.

Roohi "But I am going." I said getting out of his hold. "Ok don't keep sleeping. Get up and I have said Emy she will prepare brunch for you. So have it." I said.

Alex " As you say Ma'am ." I said saluting her. She smiled at me. I got up from the bed and went to her. Pulling her in my arms I kissed her forehead.

Roohi "Bye." I said .

Alex "Bye ." I said.

In Mall

Daisy "Finally we are having some girl time." I said.

Roohi "Yup finally." I exclaimed happily .

Daisy "Ok let's do some shopping , then lunch and then movie." I said.

Roohi "Yes.I am so excited." I said and we went for shopping, ofcourse the bodyguard following us.

After 1 hour

Roohi "Daisy I need to use the washroom urgently." I said.

Daisy "2 mins Roohi." I said.

Roohi "You do your shopping I am going." I said and ran to the washroom.

After 30 minutes

Daisy "Is Roohi still inside?" I asked the bodyguard standing outside.

Bodyguard "Yes. She hasn't come outside." I said.

Daisy "Ok . " I said and entered inside. "Roohi.Roohi." I said knocking on all the doors. But received no response.I checked all the doors opening them.The whole washroom was vacant. I got scared. I rushed outside. "Roohi is not inside." I informed the bodyguard.

Bodyguard " What? Ma'am is not inside.I have been here for the past half an hour she hadn't come out. " I informed. We rushed inside and checked again.

Daisy "Let me call her." I said panicking. I took out my phone and dialled her number.

Bodyguard "What happened?" I asked .

Daisy "Switch off." I said. My mind stopped working. Where did she go? "Did someone entered after her." I asked.

Bodyguard "Yes Ma'am . Many entered and left after her." I said. "Ma'am you please calm down.I will search for her. She must be here only." I said.