All I Deserve Is Punishment.. Brutal Punishment

Roohi

After 4 days

Today is my day of discharge . I still remember that night . A horrific night I must say . A night which was successful in bringing back the old me.  When I woke up that night. I found myself on a hospital bed in a cabin with a nurse. Seeing my eyes open , she smiled and  walked out . Then an elderly couple entered.  Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson. They introduced themselves and asked for my forgiveness on behalf of  him.  Mrs. Stevenson said that he cried for me.. which he never did for anyone after his mother but that doesn't change the fact  how he made me feel , what he did to me..

When I saw him I was shocked and much afraid . I wanted to cry again..He left after seeing me for a while . After the Dr. checked on me ..Mr . and Mrs. Stevenson left for their home and he stayed back. Yes he stayed back. He thinks I don't know. He is always present outside my cabin and I am never left alone inside. Everytime a nurse is present and Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson  keeps visiting me . He sleeps in my room on the sofa . He enters  after he thinks  I slept but let me tell you ..I am a great actor and a good observant . He caresses my hair everyday just before sleeping. I have noticed two things in his eyes when ever our eyes met . Those are guilt and regret..

Today I am getting discharged and guess where I am going?

To the dungeon .. Again.

Yes. I am going back there because Ram is still with him and I have to abide by his orders. Although this time my fear is less as I have Mr.and Mrs. Stevenson to run too ..If he tries to do anything .

Mrs. Stevenson " Roohi, Dear . Ready to leave ? " I asked and saw fear flashing in her eyes for a second and covering it she nodded . I went to her and held her hand.  " Dear I know you are afraid but please trust us ..He will not harm you . All he did that night is unforgivable and unforgettable for you but he is guilty and regretful . You too have noticed it . Right?  I hope you try to forget that act of his and try to give him a chance to prove his innocence ." I said and caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead . She stood there and  the nurse entered.

Nurse "Ma'am your discharge papers are ready. Please sign it . " I said handing her the discharge papers . She signed and passed me with a smile which I returned  and left .

After a while ..

Mr. Stevenson "Good Morning dear ! I hope you are all set for leaving . " I said and she  passed a smile and nodded.  "Then let's hurry up. " I said. The door opened and Alex entered. Their eyes met and then Alex moved his eyes from her.

Alex "We are ready to leave. Everything is done ." I said and telling this I moved towards the bed to pick up her bag . Her body stiffened as I passed from her back and I fisted hard .. knowing how deeply I have hurted her.

After checking around the room we exited  the room. As we went down my heart was racing . Is he really sorry? Will he really not hurt me? Somewhere I was wrong  too.. I shouldn't have ran then knowing he strictly warned me and I know somewhere I kept pushing his buttons which he always warned me not to do..but still living a life of captive again dreaded my soul and I took that step . He hurts me but he heals me too. I wanted to free myself and Ram but also I can't deny that he never hurted me like my Devil Uncle did until that night .. Yes he forced me to stay with him , yes he captured Ram and used him as my weakness but somewhere his words kept repeating in my mind when I was on my hospital bed and had plenty time to think  .. he said that I should care for me .. want him .. and I realised  that behind the great Fashion Designer Alex Morgan is a man who needs comfort and care of someone but why me ?

We exited the hospital and entered the parking lot . Mrs. Stevenson turned to me.

Mrs. Stevenson "Take Care my child !" I said and engulfed her in a hug and kissed her forehead. "Alex .. take really good care of her. Win her trust . Okay!" I said him. He looked at her and she looked back at him .