You Are Going To Come With Me..

Next Day

Roohi

I didn't share anything with Ram and hid his furious marks on me from Ram's eyes. I was successful but I was feeling guilty of hiding things from Ram . But I didn't wanted to burden him more . I know he is going to kill me when he hears about this burden thought of mine.

Anyways Ram left for his college and I sitting and thinking about Mr. Morgan and his order to me. The way he said was clear that he was not joking with me but.. I am confused. My heart wanted to go but my mind told me about the upcoming consequences .

I let my mind over my heart.

At around 10 am.

Ding - dong

I heard the sound of the door bell and proceeded towards it and opened it.

Alex "Good Morning .. " I said as meet with her saucer eye balls. "Can I step in or you are planning to watch me all day with your saucer eye balls. " She hurriedly moved aside , and hit her leg with the cupboard placed beside the door and started wincing in pain . I stepped in closing the door behind me. I held her and took her to the sofa and made her sit.

I bend down and started rubbing her feet which turned red. No scratches , Thank God!

Alex "You , Okay?" I asked her and she nodded tugging her hair strands behind her ears. Our eyes met for a while and then she diverted her gaze towards the window. "Do you have an ointment for the pain and redness? Luckily no cut." I said her. She nodded her head in a yes. "Where?". I asked . She pointed in the direction of an another cupboard and started to get up. "Wait here. I will get it." I said and made my way towards the cupboard. A question popped in my mind 'When was the last time I cared about some one ?' The Answer - No one after my Mum. And I now I am here caring about Her.

After rubbing the ointment. I looked up and her cheeks were all red. All thanks to my effect on her. After completing I placed the ointment in its place.

Alex "So you didn't show up as I asked you too." I said placing my hands in the pockets of my pant. She looked down at her fingers playing with them. I went and leaned towards her . Holding the arm rest by one hand and placing the another on the head of the sofa . She leaned back on the the head of the sofa and she was caged by me. She looked up shocked . "I think I was clear the other day that when I order something I expect people to follow it anyways and you Roohi.. you have the guts to go against my orders. How?" I asked her looking directly in her honey brown orbs.

This man never fails to astonish me with his behaviour. At one second he acts the most caring man and the other second I can only see fire in his beautiful eyes. Do I really mean something to him or like all the other men out there he wants my body and then when he is done , he will throw me. Definitely the second one . Enough now stand up for yourself, Roohi and don't let these species called Men defeat you at any cost .

Roohi 'Why does it matter to you? I am sure you can find a better replacement for me. So please just leave now and I am not going to work for you ever.' I signed to him and he just smirked.

Alex "That's not the answer to my question. And to be true I can't replace you.." I said not moving my eyes from her for a inch even. "I asked you many things . You didn't answered. Great. Now as I said I will get the answers myself and now let's come back to the topic of you coming back . So the answer is YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME. Without any argument. " As I completed she was petrified. She pushed me away and got up and entered inside one of the room which I supposed to be her bedroom and slammed the door.

YOU ARE GOING TO COME WITH ME.....

The same words which took me to the destruction and destroyer of my life. The same words exited his mouth and entered inside my ears for the second time. No I can't destroy my life again. I pushed him and entered inside my room slamming the door . I slid to the floor and soon I was drowned in my tears. I hugged myself and cried out. All the memories crossed my mind and was destroying me again. Every effort of Ram and mine went in vain.

Why Mr. Morgan ? Why are you behind my happiness? Why?

I cried. My head started spinning as memories blurred my mind and tears blurred my vision. He was shouting my name and soon darkness consumed me.

Alex "Roohi.. Roohi.." I said banging the door . I heard her sobbing . Her sobs were never pleasurable for me and it affected me a lot. "Roohi.. open the damn door.. Roohi.. this is the last time I am telling you . Open the damn door. You can't hide away from me. " I said but soon her sobs died and I heard no sound coming from the other side of the door. I got tensed . Is she alright? Or is she doing it purposely? If she is doing it purposely she is going to regret it . "Roohi this is the last time I am telling open the damn door . If I open it won't be good. " I said and got no response. I pushed the door with my shoulder but it didn't open . Again I pushed but it didn't open . The third time it opened . As I stepped in I saw Roohi lying on the floor . I went and turned her face. Damn she got injured near her temple.

I took out my handkerchief and pressed against her wound. She had fainted. I took out my phone and dialled Daisy's number.

Alex "Get me a female doctor in my house within 25 minutes. " I disconnected the call. A man touching her irked me so I was adamant getting a female doctor. I picked her body and went out . Sliding in my car with her body in my arms . I ordered my driver to take me to my house faster.

Alex

Soon I was infront of my house. My driver opened the gates and I walked inside taking her in my arms . Her blood covered major part of my handkerchief . I took her to a room near my room and the DR. checked on her. I stood there with all my patience.

Her forehead was bandaged as the wound wasn't deep. Dr. said me she would gain consciousness within next few hours. She got a panick attack . Was it because of me ? To some extent answer was Yes but there was a lot more this girl was hiding. Which she was not going to tell herself. I needed to dug deeper.

The DR. went after checking on her and prescribing some medicine . I called my PI and asked him to start finding everything about the girl laying unconscious on the bed infront of me.

After disconnecting the call.I went to her and drowned myself in her features . I wouldn't say she is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. But to me she is my beautiful world. A person who brings hope and goodness with herself. Whether she wants it or not. She is mine . And I am not letting her go...ever.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️